PDA

View Full Version : 2b or not 2b ?

_Loki_
06-26-2010, 10:26 AM
I have 1.11.02b in my HM title bar

'HUD Options' > 'player preferences' > 'Stats' tab > check/uncheck 'Display for you' box > 'Apply' > 'OK' is having no effect in my Replayer HUD

I haven't tested any other aspects of the stats & I haven't tried my 'live' HUD

Weather in UK too nice for poker play - I'm listening to Glastonbury Festival on the radio, under a tree in the garden with my laptop. Waiting to be served Lunch. Heaven. :) :)

morny
06-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Yeah it was some day, i slept through most of it though:mad:

Yeah we had it fixed but we had to rush out an update for UBs hand history change and so some of the fixes were rollbacked, it will be fixed again in the next build, sorry about that

The Minder
06-26-2010, 09:39 PM
2b or not 2b!!!

I just bet you were beside yourself with glee when you thought of that one.

On a side note, I bet RVG is regretting the release of 1.11.

_Loki_
06-26-2010, 10:29 PM
2b or not 2b!!!

I just bet you were beside yourself with glee when you thought of that one.

On a side note, I bet RVG is regretting the release of 1.11.

You are right - I just couldn't resist. I've waited out a whole bunch of releases waiting for a '2b' to drive past my nose. When it was just '2' I was concerned that it might jump straight to '3', but I need not have worried. RVG came through for me....

RVG ? In my software EULA it's PASG, LLC.

Or are you referring to Mr. R.V.Goncalves ? In which case I don't know...
I'm asking myself if he's playing cards somewhere with Mr. E.A.Presley, Mr. J.D. Morrison & Mr. M.Hutchence - all three of whom are still alive & on a secret mission to do with leather trousers & PETA. Great stuff this wine.

The Minder
06-26-2010, 11:53 PM
You are right - I just couldn't resist. I've waited out a whole bunch of releases waiting for a '2b' to drive past my nose. When it was just '2' I was concerned that it might jump straight to '3', but I need not have worried. RVG came through for me....

RVG ? In my software EULA it's PASG, LLC.

Or are you referring to Mr. R.V.Goncalves ? In which case I don't know...
I'm asking myself if he's playing cards somewhere with Mr. E.A.Presley, Mr. J.D. Morrison & Mr. M.Hutchence - all three of whom are still alive & on a secret mission to do with leather trousers & PETA. Great stuff this wine.
Like most puter users I don't look at EULAs. However, last I heard HEM was owned by Roy and his company RVG Software... hence the directory structure of C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\

That's not wine you're drinking numbnutz, that's pure hooch!

_Loki_
06-27-2010, 01:10 AM
It's QUALITY hooch. Correction ~ it was.

Thanks for your support here BTW:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/holdem-manager-suggestions/28256-cash-games-hm-recognise-seats.html
Does your email ISP support multiple user accounts ?

The Minder
06-27-2010, 01:52 AM
I have more email accounts than you've had hot dinners :)

If you want contact outside the forum, send me a pm.