PDA

View Full Version : Restore problems that didn't happen before

Banalanal
06-26-2010, 02:12 AM
I've had success using the new HEM backup/restore a couple weeks ago. But now when I try it, doing what I believe to be the same steps, after I finish restoring and open the new database, the database is empty and it tells me I have not specified a player (and obviously there are no players to choose from).

I can't imagine what I've done differently. I've tried several times now, two different backups from my database on my main computer, 300k hands, carried to my laptop. The restore process on my laptop takes about 25min, which seems about how it was before, but it doesn't work afterwards. A new database, which seems empty...

I watched the video and believe my steps to be accurate.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Tom

morny
06-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Im wondering if there is possibly a filter or something, do you notice the players TAB on the left it should have the no of players in brackets that was imported into the database, what number does it say in brackets?

Banalanal
06-26-2010, 03:44 PM
0 players so something is not right...

morny
06-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

Banalanal
06-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Attempted again. Turns out I was just mistaking a really dumb mistake. :rolleyes: Thanks for the support. Love the backup/restore feature.