PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Hud database reseted on mtts and mtt´s results dont appear!

pablo55
06-26-2010, 01:39 AM
Hi everyone, is my first time at the forum, im a disaster with computers, so im asking for help...
I ve bought holdem manager a few months ago, and i have 2 problems:

-The hud dont work correctly... I mean, it resets after a few time, sometimes i can save a few hours the hud, and im able to save like 200 hands, but then it always get reseted, and the hands came back to 0, :( And usually, at the 50 hands, the hud get reset, and i have no data of my villains!!!
-The 2nd problem (i think is related to the 1st one), is that the tourney´s data is completely wrong! Is like if i had never won a tourney etc heheh, so, i dont know what to do...

I play on pokerstars
My software is already in english
I have activated the option to save the hand histories, etc

So, thats all, please help! I really need the soft :S
Thanks for listening and sorry if my english is not the best, im argentinian

Best regards pablo55

The Minder
06-26-2010, 02:27 AM
First, make sure you're running the latest version of HM ... http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Second, HM can only determine the finish position and the amount you won for single table tournies. For all the other tournies you need to request tourney summaries from Pokerstars. See here for a basic guide. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/343/Poker+Stars+General+Information#tournament)

Edit: Oh, welcome to the forum.

pablo55
06-26-2010, 03:21 PM
First, make sure you're running the latest version of HM ... http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Second, HM can only determine the finish position and the amount you won for single table tournies. For all the other tournies you need to request tourney summaries from Pokerstars. See here for a basic guide. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/343/Poker+Stars+General+Information#tournament)

Edit: Oh, welcome to the forum.

Ohhh, i got it, thanks for the "welcome" (dont know how to say it lol)

But, the main problem is that im not able to save hands indefinetely (for a long period), because database get reseted, after a few hours... I really wanna solve that matter, im gonna install this update (i think i already got it, but just to be sure), and then ill told you :(

sorry again if my english is not the best

fozzy71
06-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi everyone, is my first time at the forum, im a disaster with computers, so im asking for help...
I ve bought holdem manager a few months ago, and i have 2 problems:

-The hud dont work correctly... I mean, it resets after a few time, sometimes i can save a few hours the hud, and im able to save like 200 hands, but then it always get reseted, and the hands came back to 0, :( And usually, at the 50 hands, the hud get reset, and i have no data of my villains!!!

For the opponents it should show their lifetime history, if all the additional hud filters are set to default, and assuming they have many hands in your current DB. Have you emailed support@yourpokersite and got all of your old hands to import to HEM? To verify if a player at your table has more hands in the DB open the HUD Options > Active Player Details Window

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

-The 2nd problem (i think is related to the 1st one), is that the tourney´s data is completely wrong! Is like if i had never won a tourney etc heheh, so, i dont know what to do...

I play on pokerstars....

There was a recent bug with pokerstars summary after they changed their format.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does. Stars recently began writing the summary information in the hand history and version 1.11.02 has support for the new format.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

pablo55
07-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Well, i did not post again because i wanted to play with the lastest version, ok, i got the tourneys solution, but i still have problems with the database... Fortunately it shows me the hands that i have saved in my pc, but, with unknown oponents, the database last 200hands as maximun, usually 50 or 100 hands, and it begans again from 0... There is no solution for that, isnt it? Sorry for my english again and thanks for answering :)

fozzy71
07-01-2010, 04:32 PM
For the opponents it should show their lifetime history, if all the additional hud filters are set to default, and assuming they have many hands in your current DB. To verify if a player at your table has more hands in the DB open the HUD Options > Active Player Details Window or click the Change button in the Reports/Results tab and search for their player name. Can you post screen shots of a player's HUD and their lifetime stats from HM?

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

pablo55
07-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi fozzy, yeah, i can see the oponents database history (if thats what you wanted to mean)... I mean, if i have some database of one oponent, then i can see it, the problem is with the NEW oponents, because when database decides to get restarted, it restarts and i cant do anything to avoid it xD

netsrak
07-03-2010, 06:08 AM
The stats which are used for the Hud are configured in the additional Hud filters.

Please check your settings there or post a screenshot of them.

pablo55
07-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Hi, my Additional hud filters:

(Include hands from other limits?) YES

(Mix FTP Rush and Non Rush stats) YES

(Include hands newer than 12 months old)

And number of players:

2 10
2 10
2 10
..... etc

Is the "Filter by # Players" ok? I wanna set it different, but in another forum, people told me that i have to put all "Min" at 2 and all "Max" at 10, is that right or i could set it different? How would you advise me to set it? Thank you very much for answering and sorry if my english is not the best...

_Loki_
07-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Hi Pablo - nothing wrong with your English :)

###

...Is the "Filter by # Players" ok? I wanna set it different, but in another forum, people told me that i have to put all "Min" at 2 and all "Max" at 10, is that right or i could set it different? How would you advise me to set it? Thank you very much for answering and sorry if my english is not the best...

The answer is 'it depends'... The 'Additional HUD Filters' will be applied to your HUD for ALL the game types you play: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Additional HUD Filters (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/210/Additional+HUD+Filters)

###