PDA

View Full Version : HUD Not working, initially on Rush, now at all.

acr6848
06-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Hey,

I would really appreciate some help with this, as I am completely clueless to what is going on.

First, my RUSH HUD has been off/on again for a while. The biggest problem was that the tables would still display the previous hands data for the current hand. That went away a few weeks ago when I updated to 1.11.01, and then started again this evening. I first updated to 1.11.02b and it made no difference. Then I tried all 3 screenscape methods, including DMW, PrintWindow, and Screenscape. The print window immed. froze my computer (Windows XP) and the DMW and Screenscape did not seem to help at all.

I was browsing through the forum and found one of the older builds and went ahead and tried to install that, but in this process, I had forgotten to close my new Holdem manager. That install failed, I tried it again, and the RUSH Hud was still not working. Then I tried to update to the newest version and my HUD (both in Rush and regular cash games) is now appearing, but has a "orangeish/gray box" around each players name....and the popup window is not working when I click on that players stats.

The RUSH Hud is also still not updating.

I am now extremely frustrated, any ideas?

I have done all of the following:

1) The tables need to be sized appropriately. (600 - 750 range) If your Rush table is outside of that range a pop-up message in the HUD window will advise you.

2) Make sure your HUD doesn't overlap names on the table. We're using a screen scrape method for various reasons and the names must be visible so we can read them. Also go to FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options and make sure they are set to English

3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

4) Make sure the english language is selected under the languages menu in the lobby

5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working

6) Dont use any Aero or other windows themes, change it to the default xp/vistawin7 theme

XP Windows XP: Use Windows XP in "Classic view"
Vista Change the desktop theme
Win7
Windows 7 Switching Desktop Themes in Windows 7: Changing the Windows Aero Theme With Two Easy Methods

7) Turn Cleartype Off
Vista How to Turn Off ClearType in Windows Vista
Windows 7 Turn Off ClearType — MAXIMUMpcguides – Windows 7 tips, tricks, help, and how-to guides

8) Turn Avatars off in Full Tilt go to Options and untick Avatars

9) Switch between Classic and Racetrack in FT by going to Options > Table View

10) If you are using graphics mods you need to restore the default FTP graphics.

FTP Graphics Restore

You should be able to use the Selective Restore Package and install the BasePods Classic and BasePods RaceTrack so that HMHUD can properly read the names from the basepod. The area around the player name text must be the default colors of Black or White.

11) Reduce number of tables

12) Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

fozzy71
06-26-2010, 01:08 PM
hud options > tables preferences > [ ] card and alignment edit > apply/done

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Mucked Cards are Not Correctly Aligned (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+)

Is the hud working on rush yet? Are you using 1.11.02b? If not, please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Are you on a laptop, or small monitor? Do you play tiled or stacked? Can you post a screen shot of a rush table?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the '\hem data' folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.