PDA

View Full Version : previous street actions on the hud

yvonneasshigh
09-06-2012, 08:16 AM
hi is there an option where i can see my previous actions like checking calling etc...displayed on the hud? for multitabling this would be very cool cause sometimes i dont know anymore was me the aggressor or not.

sorry for my bad english.

many thanks

yvonne

fozzy71
09-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Yes, if you play on one of the sites that supports live-tracking (HUD Options > Site Options) you can use the 'Betting' stat in your HUD (HUD Options > Player Preferences > Available Stats > Misc > Betting).

Patvs
09-06-2012, 11:14 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> stats-->
In your HUD, add a NEW LINE
Add the Misc stat: "Betting"
This will show which line you took in the hand (assuming you play on a site such as PokerStars that supports 'live tracking'.
X = Check
C = Call
R = Raise
etc.

yvonneasshigh
09-10-2012, 12:18 PM
pretty cool:-) many thanks

RedBaron
11-26-2012, 01:51 PM
On my Stars this option is really messed up. Sometimes the line is displayed, sometimes not. And there are a lot of completely displaced commas: on in front almost always, sometimes between the streets, sometimes just random...
Any ideas?

fozzy71
11-26-2012, 03:12 PM
On my Stars this option is really messed up. Sometimes the line is displayed, sometimes not. And there are a lot of completely displaced commas: on in front almost always, sometimes between the streets, sometimes just random...
Any ideas?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5889: Line Taken Stat - Too many commas with live tracking on

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

RedBaron
11-26-2012, 05:04 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5889: Line Taken Stat - Too many commas with live tracking on

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Perfect. Thanks.

RedBaron
01-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Is there any update on this issue? It is very annoying and somewhat old.

a.k.a.Also
01-18-2013, 04:14 PM
I thought perhaps the commas were to show how many players were in each round, but never quite worked out if this was the case, or as RedBaron says, just random.
Guess it was just something else to keep me distracted while the other fish steal my chips.

fozzy71
01-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Is there any update on this issue? It is very annoying and somewhat old.

Just to clarify since this thread is in the HM1 forum and I referenced a HM2 bug previously: Is your problem with HM2 or HM1? I just want to be sure this is only an HM2 issue.

I agree this issue is a tad old. It has been tagged as a 'medium priority' issue in our system which explains why it has been over-looked for so long. I will increase it to a 'high priority' status to see if that gives it a little more traction. Now that we have the bulk of our critical performance issues resolved we should be able to start making better progress on these medium/low priority issues moving forward.

RedBaron
01-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Just to clarify since this thread is in the HM1 forum and I referenced a HM2 bug previously: Is your problem with HM2 or HM1? I just want to be sure this is only an HM2 issue.

I agree this issue is a tad old. It has been tagged as a 'medium priority' issue in our system which explains why it has been over-looked for so long. I will increase it to a 'high priority' status to see if that gives it a little more traction. Now that we have the bulk of our critical performance issues resolved we should be able to start making better progress on these medium/low priority issues moving forward.

Hi, didn't see that there was response already. My issue is w/ HM2 (currently on 7683 release). Still no improvement.

Patvs
01-28-2013, 07:35 PM
HM-5889 is still an open bug for HM2.

It's already fixed in a private build we're currently testing, so should be fixed in the next public build (or internal update)

RedBaron
01-29-2013, 04:43 AM
HM-5889 is still an open bug for HM2.

It's already fixed in a private build we're currently testing, so should be fixed in the next public build (or internal update)

Sounds good. I'll be waiting.

RedBaron
11-29-2013, 08:44 AM
Update: line taken stats work if tables are not too big. Maybe a chat font size issue? Unfortunately in PS you cannot change the font size for the chat window. The font settings don't apply to the chat, just to the main lobby.

Ideas? Or is this a known issue?

fozzy71
11-29-2013, 10:19 AM
Update: line taken stats work if tables are not too big. Maybe a chat font size issue? Unfortunately in PS you cannot change the font size for the chat window. The font settings don't apply to the chat, just to the main lobby.

Ideas? Or is this a known issue?

The table size limitation is a known issue because we use OCR to read the chat box. I believe the upper limit of how big you can make the table is somewhere around 1,000 pixels wide.

RedBaron
11-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Understood. Unfortunately I have a screen with very high resolution so that w/ 4 tables it won't work. With 6 and up everything is fine.

fozzy71
11-29-2013, 04:59 PM
Understood. Unfortunately I have a screen with very high resolution so that w/ 4 tables it won't work. With 6 and up everything is fine.

This is a nice problem to have. ;)

I am currently using 3 x 22's with 1680x1050 resolution and am considering replacing them with 2 x 27's with 2560x1440 resolution. I just can't bring myself to spend 1k+ on 2 monitors yet since my 3 monitors still work fine.

The only other thing I can suggest would be to save a layout for 4 tabling such that the tables are the same size as when 6 tabling. I think this can be done fairly easily in pokerstars without the need for any 3rd party software like placemint, stack and tile, table tamer, etc.