PDA

View Full Version : Table averages and filters

jeppg1111
09-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I checked the FAQ but can i get some info on table averages in regards to filters??

If i have filters by # of players

say:
6 ppl filtered for 6 ppl
5 ppl filtered for 5 ppl
4 ppl filtered for 4 ppl
etc
etc

are the tables averages reflected in such a manner????

so if I am HU, table averages will only reflect when we got HU????

Patvs
09-05-2012, 10:51 PM
What do you mean by table averages?
Winrate per table?
When multitabling STT/MTTs?

Or for cashgames, comparing your winrate between 4-handed, 5-handed, and 6-handed games?

Cashgame: if you apply a FILTER--> #players between equal to 5--> you'll see ALL stats in reports based on only 5-handed hands.

jeppg1111
09-06-2012, 10:05 PM
in HM1..... hud options - appearance - "show table averages"

it is vpip/preflop raise%/pot size in regards to each given table

i am playing sngs

Anyway, i have been paying more attention to the "table averages" and i think my filters by # of players are reflected in the "table averages"

The pot size is always much bigger deeper in sngs as well as the preflop raise% and vpip, so i think i have answered my own question

Patvs
09-06-2012, 11:20 PM
This is a good question, I never took notice to my table averages, if they take the filters into account. So I don't know.

When you are headsup in the SNG, and use a 2:2-2 player's filter, the
Table Averages also show VPIP/PFR values that reflect the number of player's filter ?

jeppg1111
09-07-2012, 02:47 PM
that is what i just said not. I am confused but I think it is a yes to your question. In ur scenario if the SB open flatted and it got checked down, vpip would be 100% if it was the first hand of HU

????

Patvs
09-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Yes, but do the table averages also show a very high VPIP, when you are headsup?

Anyway, i have been paying more attention to the "table averages" and i think my filters by # of players are reflected in the "table averages"

Based on your comment, I guess they do.