PDA

View Full Version : ipoker speed poker

stacker
09-05-2012, 07:18 PM
does hm work for speed poker? casue its not working for me, is there some kind of update to make it work?

cheers

stacker
09-05-2012, 07:24 PM
well the huds not working, but it does seem to be importing hands ok

Patvs
09-05-2012, 10:43 PM
This is currently not supported.
We're working on a update that will support Speed Poker.

Miracle
09-06-2012, 03:13 PM
!

PokerTracker 4.05 BETA Release Notes: August 30 2012

Key Updates Summary:
NEW: iPoker's new Speed Poker tables are now supported, PokerTracker 4 is the first to introduce this ability to poker players!*
!

Patvs
09-06-2012, 10:07 PM
PT4 has all sorts of limitations: "You can only play on one table per game and stake, if you open additional Speed Poker tables at the same stake and game format, then the HUD will not recognize the new table"

Our Speed Poker HUD is expected to not have such limitations.

Miracle
09-07-2012, 03:58 AM
PT4 has all sorts of limitations: "You can only play on one table per game and stake, if you open additional Speed Poker tables at the same stake and game format, then the HUD will not recognize the new table"

Our Speed Poker HUD is expected to not have such limitations.

When?

udbrky
09-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Things are being finalized, but I do not have an ETA. It will need to be tested, and it's hard to tell if something goes wrong and we have to fix it.

fozzy71
09-10-2012, 05:37 PM
I need to post a clarification in this thread as it seems we were giving some HM2 answers in this HM1 thread:

HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features now so we will likely not support it in HM1. Any parsing changes we need to make (doesn't look like we need many/any, since the hands already import) for HM2 to support it will likely mean that the hands will import to HM1 once they have been written to disk but we don't plan to devote any HUD Development time to HM1 for new games/sites.

We are finalizing our solution to support Speed Poker on the iPoker network in HM2, and while an official release date has not been set, we expect it to be very soon. We do not anticipate there being any limitations on the HM2 HUD for Speed Poker tables.

Customers that have previously sent emails requesting support for Speed Poker will automatically be notified when the Beta support is available. If you are also interested in testing the beta version, please email support@holdemmanager.net and ask to be notified when HM-5263 is resolved.

r0k
09-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Damn, still nothing? :) I am playing with PT4 but i almost spend whole trial 30days. PT4 is working fine with 2 tables.

fozzy71
09-13-2012, 04:07 PM
Damn, still nothing? :) I am playing with PT4 but i almost spend whole trial 30days. PT4 is working fine with 2 tables.

I can't give any sort of specific ETA but I can say that we are getting close and hope it will be available relatively soon. Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

iksmirp
09-14-2012, 03:39 PM
so who do I have to bribe to get fully working hud for ipoker speedpoker in hm1?

no seriously, 0 chance we get this?

Patvs
09-14-2012, 05:32 PM
We're currently testing the SpeedPoker HUD with HM2.
So far it looks to work just fine, also if you 4-table.

At the moment, there are no plans to add SpeedPoker support to HM1. But it should be included in the next HM2 update.

iksmirp
09-15-2012, 04:36 AM
this is a hm1 forum and a question about hm1.

i know hm2 will get it.

you should open source hm1, let the community take over, you're not selling it anymore, you're not developing it anymore, what's the hold up?

Patvs
09-15-2012, 09:53 AM
We have a feature request to make the API (application programming interface) of HM2 public, allowing users to create custom stats/reports/ even build custom addons to HM2.

There are no plans to do this for HM1.

drsmooth
09-20-2012, 07:45 AM
So when is the update scheduled for?

fozzy71
09-20-2012, 01:21 PM
So when is the update scheduled for?

We do not give estimates for release because there are too many variables which can delay it and then we will get lots of complaints for missing our estimate. We are actively working on it now (speed poker support is already working and being tested internally) but it has a lot of other significant changes that require a bit more internal testing than normal before it can be released.

Alobar
09-23-2012, 02:54 AM
take all the time you want, the regs are terrible in these games, and that will no doubt change once they have access to thier HUDS again :(

fozzy71
09-23-2012, 12:41 PM
take all the time you want, the regs are terrible in these games, and that will no doubt change once they have access to thier HUDS again :(

:p

r0k
09-24-2012, 02:27 PM
We're currently testing the SpeedPoker HUD with HM2.
So far it looks to work just fine, also if you 4-table.

At the moment, there are no plans to add SpeedPoker support to HM1. But it should be included in the next HM2 update.

Have fun testing another month. I lost my hope for ipoker support...

fozzy71
09-24-2012, 06:13 PM
Have fun testing another month. I lost my hope for ipoker support...

We hope that it won't take another month but we can't give any ETA at this time because it is part of a major update with our new datagrid improvements and it all requires extensive internal testing.