PDA

View Full Version : omaha rush hud

jackassery
06-25-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi,

I tried using the hud with rush. Everything is working fine, except it keeps using the default hud instead of my manually entered HUD setup. I have it set to use in all sites and all the checks are marked. anything i am doing wrong?

Thanks

_Loki_
06-25-2010, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure this is the answer because I don't know RUSH, but worth a try I think...

1] What version number of HM is listed in the title bar of your HM ?

2] Look at the 'Use for' tab in 'Player Preferences'
a) Make sure the boxes you checked are still checked
b) In the default configuration make sure the 'use for' tab is set to a site YOU NEVER PLAY like 'Dracula' or something

jackassery
06-25-2010, 12:09 PM
I'm not sure this is the answer because I don't know RUSH, but worth a try I think...

1] What version number of HM is listed in the title bar of your HM ?

2] Look at the 'Use for' tab in 'Player Preferences'
a) Make sure the boxes you checked are still checked
b) In the default configuration make sure the 'use for' tab is set to a site YOU NEVER PLAY like 'Dracula' or something

everything is checked, not on default. and i have it on all sites because i play on FT and Pstars. Whats weird is i played a holdem rush tourny just to see, and that used my setup just fine.

_Loki_
06-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi - what version HM in your title bar of HM ?

Didn't understand part of your reply:
The Default HUD has no boxes checked ?
The Default HUD is set to a site you never play ?

jackassery
06-25-2010, 02:37 PM
Hi - what version HM in your title bar of HM ?

Didn't understand part of your reply:
The Default HUD has no boxes checked ?
The Default HUD is set to a site you never play ?

1.11.02 (just noticed that there is an update, ill load that in)

everything is checked. NL/PL,tourny, etc

meaning the drop down will only let you choose one site or ALL sites. So if i play on more than 1 i have to choose all. or are we talking about two different things? under player pref, use for tab.

Thanks

_Loki_
06-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Read this:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

post a screenshot of your 'use for' tab for BOTH your default HUD & your manually entered HUD (or HUDs)

###
Where does it say 'all sites' ? Do you mean 'Any site' ?????
Please answer my questions with numbers against your answers, because you are confusing me

###
QUESTIONS:

1] what boxes have you got ticked in your DEFAULT HUD ?
2] what site is it for your DEFAULT HUD ? 'Any site' maybe ?

3] what boxes have you got ticked in your MANUALLY ENTERED HUD ?
4] what site is your MANUALLY ENTERED HUD set for ?

5] Did you understand my post #2 ?

6] Do you know you can set up as many HUDS as you like ?

7] Do you know it is better not to use your default HUD & set your default HUD to a site you DO NOT play ?

8] You said something about loading something in.. What version of HM are you on after you 'loaded it in' ? (look in title bar of HM)

jackassery
06-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Read this:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

post a screenshot of your 'use for' tab for BOTH your default HUD & your manually entered HUD (or HUDs)

###
Where does it say 'all sites' ? Do you mean 'Any site' ?????
Please answer my questions with numbers against your answers, because you are confusing me

###
QUESTIONS:

1] what boxes have you got ticked in your DEFAULT HUD ?
2] what site is it for your DEFAULT HUD ? 'Any site' maybe ?

3] what boxes have you got ticked in your MANUALLY ENTERED HUD ?
4] what site is your MANUALLY ENTERED HUD set for ?

5] Did you understand my post #2 ?

6] Do you know you can set up as many HUDS as you like ?

7] Do you know it is better not to use your default HUD & set your default HUD to a site you DO NOT play ?

8] You said something about loading something in.. What version of HM are you on after you 'loaded it in' ? (look in title bar of HM)

went back and tried it again, and its working now. but, unfortunatly none of my hands have been stored. I just played 500 hands and no hands are being shown.

4. any sites
5. no, but i do now
6. yes
7. no, but i now
8. download the new version

thanks

_Loki_
06-25-2010, 04:41 PM
I can't help you because of your half answers - i leave you to sort it with support

jackassery
06-25-2010, 06:15 PM
I can't help you because of your half answers - i leave you to sort it with support

I figured out the problems with your help which i thank you for. I was answering your questions by number like you asked. obviously you thought i was being short with you which was not the case. Again, your help was much appreciated and sorry if you thought my answers were halfassed.