PDA

View Full Version : Sngs not finished

nightmare
06-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Hello i dont know why but i have 37 games played and 7 are not finished while they are why is that ?

morny
06-25-2010, 07:30 PM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete.

You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries, full tilt and stars do. What site are you playing on?

nightmare
06-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Pokerstars

netsrak
06-27-2010, 08:09 AM
You should request and import the tourney history:
Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

Then import them manually to HM.

nightmare
07-09-2010, 03:32 PM
When i copyed the body content in the email over to word document and saved it it still dont work. its looking for .HandHistory, but in programs u cant save as .Handhistory :confused:

morny
07-09-2010, 03:40 PM
You need to save directly from the email into notepad and save it as .txt

nightmare
07-09-2010, 09:04 PM
You need to save directly from the email into notepad and save it as .txt

What i did, but its looking for an .handhistory file not handhistory.txt

netsrak
07-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Who is looking for a .handhistory file?

Please use "import from file" and select the .txt file from the file open dialogue box.

nightmare
07-10-2010, 10:47 AM
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4707/holdemmanagerhh.png (http://img651.imageshack.us/i/holdemmanagerhh.png/)

morny
07-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Yeah hand history format is .txt, .xml, .html etc, just navigate to any folder with the hand histories and they will show up. If youve any further issues email the original file stars sent you and the file you converted it to and send it to support@holdemmanager.com and link to this thread

madshakes
01-02-2013, 04:55 AM
Trying to set up HEM1 for my friend. He plays 9-man and 18-man SNG's on PokerStars. I followed the instructions in the above link, have HEM import both the hand histories and the tournament summaries, and still all his games show up as 'Not Finished'. He has the latest beta release too. Anything more I have to do?

Patvs
01-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_29Nov2012.exe

Is he mass-tabling SNGs using TableNinja?
Open up the summary file of one of the unfinished games.

Does it read something like:
You finished in 3rd place (eliminated at hand #91254228749).
or
Patvs finished in 1th place and won $76.58

...or does it state the tournament is still in progress?
(where the finish position of the hero is still unknown)

madshakes
01-03-2013, 06:32 AM
Yes, he mass-tables using Table Ninja.

The summary reads like:
You finished in 3rd place (eliminated at hand #91254228749).

I just tried the above version, and I get the same thing.

Patvs
01-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Email us a handhistory file + summary file of one of the unfinished games.

freezzerj
01-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Email us a handhistory file + summary file of one of the unfinished games.

Hi, im having the same problem. I played 20 tables with tableninja
Today ive played 90games and all of them show up as not finished,

i have my tourneysummary and hh saved. And it has no problem importing hands, and hud works fine..

Patvs
01-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Make sure TableNinja doesn't immediately close a table, but leaves it open for 20 seconds, otherwise the summary file (or the last hand of the SNG in the handhistory file) won't be updated by the pokerclient.

freezzerj
01-05-2013, 08:01 AM
Make sure TableNinja doesn't immediately close a table, but leaves it open for 20 seconds, otherwise the summary file (or the last hand of the SNG in the handhistory file) won't be updated by the pokerclient.

ok ty, does this also mean i have to uncheck the box in the pokerstars client under advanced multi table options, to close a tournament immediatly? Or is it ok if the pokerstars client automaticly closes the tournament.

Patvs
01-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Yes, also check this box.
After a tournament is FINISHED, within 5 seconds PokerStars will update the summary file.

If the table is closed too early, it can prevent this file from updating.
Also when you finish a session, don't immediately close the pokerclient, always wait for 5 seconds.
When you play Zoom/Rush, wait for much, much longer (2 minutes!), because the hands you quickfolded in a row, still have to be played out before the handhistory file is updated.