PDA

View Full Version : problem holdem to manager 1.11.02

mabg
06-24-2010, 04:02 PM
I have updated to version 1.11.02 and in sit& go when I am first appears to me like not finalized and I put if it manual does not modify the graph that I can do?

netsrak
06-25-2010, 06:20 AM
Please download and install the update again. It should now say 1.11.02b.

Does it work for freshly imported tourneys with this version?

If not: which site are you playing?

mabg
06-25-2010, 08:29 AM
I am playing pokerstras of where under 1.11.02b?

netsrak
06-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Sorry but i don't understand what you mean.

This is 1.11.02b: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

mabg
06-25-2010, 02:01 PM
either it lowers 1.11.02b and or it goes to me all or, which if that I am called on myself to return to concern all the sit& go of last the 10 days but already leaves well, pardon I do not speak English I write and it in Spanish and I put a translator thank you very much.

morny
06-25-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi im still not completely sure of your issue but i suspect that youre tournament results are not correct?

If so You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

The hands will be linked in the email body in zip files. You download and unzip those to a new folder, then Import From Folder. The summaries will be attached to the email, most likely as .HTM or .HTML files. Download those and Import File(s) to pick them. It should ask you for the hero name that the summaries belong to.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)