PDA

View Full Version : HM keeps importing after I stopped auto-import

alllysssa
10-16-2008, 09:21 AM
Like topic says, HM keeps auto-importing, while I pressed stop auto-import.
Not a serious bug tho but worth mentioning.
It's reproducable. When auto-import is importing like 7 hands, and I press stop auto-import in the middle of the proces (like at hand 3 of 7), then I get what u see in the attached picture. My version of HM is 1.0.6.04 beta13, was also present in beta12, and probably in earlier but just noticed it yesterday.

A.

Rvg72
10-17-2008, 02:33 AM
Hi, it shouldn't do this but I have seen it happen before. Could you check your auto import list and make sure that every folder is being archived and that only live poker hand history folders are in the list

Roy

alllysssa
10-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Roy,

I checked my "Configure Auto Import" setting, and all folders are set to +archive. However, I play on 6 tables at the same time @ FTP & PS. Those two folders come in first at the "Configure Auto Imort" setting. But I have another computer datamining, and that folder comes in last in the setting I mentioned above.
My assumption about what you meant with 'live poker' is: my configuration minus the datamining folder on my network computer.
Then I cannot reproduce it. (Because the auto-importer is too fast to even press the stop button while importing)

A.

Beachkung
10-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Same problem here. Crypto. Have it to transfer after reading HH's but for some reason it doesn't seem to be moving them right either. Have put in a database for ongame as well, but not used it yet.

morny
10-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Same problem here. Crypto. Have it to transfer after reading HH's but for some reason it doesn't seem to be moving them right either. Have put in a database for ongame as well, but not used it yet.

Hm dosent move HH right away it moves them after theyve been idle for a period of time and you restart the auto import, some sites like Ongame have a database and in this case HM cant move the files. Is your problem only that they dont move or does it also not stop importing?