PDA

View Full Version : Problem with payment

Yago
06-24-2010, 11:55 AM
So, i had 150 im my account planning to buy the pro combo, i logged into my account, went to the cart, selected the pro combo, then the page redirected me to my log in to my moneybookers account, i logged in, made the payment, and then the page redirected me to the home page of HDM =S.
It's been like 12 hours and i still didn't recieve an e-mail from you guys with the seril number or instructions.

_Loki_
06-24-2010, 12:05 PM
IMO... I don't think the allocation of licenses is automated, but I could be wrong. If i'm right then 12 hours is not unreasonable since it's only the beginning of a working day in the USA...

** best thing is email sales@holdemmanager.com since the support guys on this forum don't deal with sales transactions
** check your account to see if the new licence code is in there
** check you email subfolders including spam to see if an email reply has gone there

MEBSTER
06-24-2010, 01:02 PM
good to know im not alone.

i had and still have the same problem. i already emailed sales@holdemmanager but still no answer.

dont see my code anywhere:/

edit: im already waiting now 40 hours no response from support@hem or sales@hem!

Yago
06-24-2010, 01:44 PM
I already got the code, they took a little longer but it's there. MEBSTER i hope they get yours soon. Thanks

morny
06-24-2010, 02:45 PM
The last email we received from your .de email was in january 2010, it may be a problem with your email provider, can you try a different email provider, ive tested there now and there are emails coming through regularly so theres no issues on our end. Or is it possible you used another email.

Also you mention hem.com i presume your emailing support@holdemmanager.com and sales@holdemmanager.com?

MEBSTER
06-24-2010, 03:07 PM
The last email we received from your .de email was in january 2010, it may be a problem with your email provider, can you try a different email provider, ive tested there now and there are emails coming through regularly so theres no issues on our end. Or is it possible you used another email.

Also you mention hem.com i presume your emailing support@holdemmanager.com and sales@holdemmanager.com?

yes with hem i meant support@holdemmanager.com etc.

hmm strange i emailed you on 23 and 24 june one to sales@holdemmanager.com and one to support@holdemmanager.com

i didnt got any errors that you didnt recieve them or anything.

the 54€ went to holdemmanagernet@gmail.com on 23 june 2010 02.31

i also got the confirmation-email from you but not the key.

if you need any screenshots of proof ofcourse i can give them to you if you want.

email provider is web.de fyi

MEBSTER
06-24-2010, 03:13 PM
I already got the code, they took a little longer but it's there. MEBSTER i hope they get yours soon. Thanks

ty.

good you got yours:)