PDA

View Full Version : Lobby Pop up issue

GatorXP
06-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Under Pokerstars(R) Lobby section

i have "pop up lobby when new table is detected" not checked
I have "dont pop up lobby after auto cash buy in" checked

But usually when a new table opens from a wait list i am on...the lobby pops up.......this is real bitch when i am trying to multi site.....please advise.

Fool
06-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Its difficult to say without more information. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll look it over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

DesertCat
07-10-2010, 07:49 PM
What causes this? I've just got a new Windows 7 laptop set all the settings properly, but when TJ opens a new STT, Pokerstars lobby pops up, obscuring my playing tables and it's fixed in front of my game tables. I.e. if i click on a game table, it doesn't come forward in front of the PokerStars lobby, so I'm stuck not seeing part of my table until I minimize the lobby again.

What can I do to keep the lobby behind or at least keeping it from being floating on top of my tables?

Fool
07-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Try going to TableNinja-->General and check the box marked "Don't let the lobby steal focus in Table in Foreground mode".

DesertCat
07-12-2010, 07:03 PM
already done. Lobby still pops on top when Ninja is signing me up to new games, though eventually my game tables come forward there is a few second delay. It's not as bad as it was, where before I didn't seem to have any control over it, now it's just annoying.

Fool
07-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Are you using "Table in Foreground" mode? The lobby and Stars filter should be in the background at all times not jumping to top. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll look it over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows.