PDA

View Full Version : Stats and reports question?

Jedi
09-02-2012, 07:35 PM
I started using HEM2 recently was using HEM1. Is there anywhere that lists what all the stats mean. There sure is alot of stats and alot are very similar looking ones. This is mainly for tourneys.
And was playing around with graphs and reports and filters with the goal of seeing how my hourly changes with different number of tables played at once.
Anyone know how to do that?

There must be a way to to do it but i change stats and date ranges and reports but can't quite get there. This is for tourneys aswell.
Mostly play 180sng but mix in 45sng and MTT sometimes.
$ per hour with # tables played would be very useful as old p.c. could only handle 18 at once and i plan on upping that quite a bit on my new one...

Patvs
09-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Stats: go to the reports tab--> right click in a report--> pick 'report statictics', and you can see a list of most HM2 stats and definitions.

It can be confusing as a lot of stats have been renamed from HM1.
In HM2 (as you can see by the subcategories) such as Steal and vsSteal, ContinuationBet and vsContinuationBet, you always have to take into account what type of bet you face.
Also, most general stats have the pre-fix 'TOT' (=Total) if they are for all positions.

Hourly rates by number of tables: you can add #tables as a stat. (or average #tables played)

Cashgames have a separate 'multi table report', but a similar report still has to be added for tournaments in HM2.