PDA

View Full Version : stars table focus

wild123
09-02-2012, 06:06 PM
hallo,

i talked to stars and they say when hem1 runs the table focus is not working correctly, and that i have to contact hem support to fix that issue.

whenever hem runs and i type a betsize into the box and another table requires action the focus gets stolen.
even when i choose 'dont steal action' in the stars options.

i tested it and when i close holdem manager it works properly. stars support tested it too and they had the same result.

i dont know if its a known issue, if it is you can delete the thread plz.
i hope this issue gets fixed soon, because it sucks to play 12 tables and the focus gets stolen.

~wild

Patvs
09-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.ex e and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_26aug2012.exe

wild123
09-03-2012, 04:44 PM
thank you for your fast answer,
i use win xp sp3 and kapsersky 2012. i added expections in the windows firewall as you told me and i installed the latest videocard driver. i use a gtx 260. i also run the latest hem1 version.

i tested it today and i still have the problem that the focus gets stolen. what else can i do?

~wild

Patvs
09-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Try uninstalling Kaspersky. And reboot.