PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on rush poker

FrancoHS
06-22-2010, 03:58 PM
I am running Holdem Manager on a Mac through Parallels 5.0 and Windows XP.

The hud is not working only on rush poker tables. I have noticed my HM (trial version 1.11.02) does not have the “Rush FTP Notes Export" option.

I have tried the three different screen scrape methods and the different site options for Full Tilt and nothing. With the print window method windows frozens.

The hands played on rush poker are being perfectly imported into HM.The table manager detects the rush poker table but shows all the statistics in 0.

Any suggestions?

fozzy71
06-23-2010, 12:00 AM
I am running Holdem Manager on a Mac through Parallels 5.0 and Windows XP.

The hud is not working only on rush poker tables. I have noticed my HM (trial version 1.11.02) does not have the “Rush FTP Notes Export" option.

We removed that feature some months ago.

I have tried the three different screen scrape methods and the different site options for Full Tilt and nothing. With the print window method windows frozens.

The hands played on rush poker are being perfectly imported into HM.The table manager detects the rush poker table but shows all the statistics in 0.

Any suggestions?

What size/resolution screen? Have you tried making the table windows slightly bigger? Layout > Back to Default Size?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the '\hem data' folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.