PDA

View Full Version : Hero HUD and prefetch on FT

HPR1978
06-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi!

I got 2 problems with my HUD(HEM 1.11.02, Win XP):
1. I ticked "Disable Hero in HUD" in the player Preference window because I dont want my Stas to be shown.
But the HUD for Hero behaves strangely: No Hero HUD when I got cards dealt but when I click a button it appears until I got new cards dealt and so on.
Problem is the same on FT, Ipoker and Stars.

2. Prefetch doesnt work on FT:
I use the Screenscrape cause PrintWindow crashes FT. Prefetch recognizes the players and shows their HUDs when I sit down but there are no hands no matter how often I played them(hands is always 0).

Greets
HP

fozzy71
06-23-2010, 12:01 AM
1 - Disable prefetch and that wont happen. If you use prefetch, you will just have to get used to it.

2 - This is a known bug which should be resolved in a future release.

HPR1978
06-23-2010, 06:44 AM
1 - Disable prefetch and that wont happen. If you use prefetch, you will just have to get used to it.

2 - This is a known bug which should be resolved in a future release.

Thanks for the reply!

So basically I can just disable prefetch for now and wait for the fix to solve both problems.
I hope it will be possible to turn off the Hero HUD when using prefetch(after the prefetch fix).

CU
HP

mofo
06-28-2010, 05:49 PM
How do I disable hero stats on Party?

_Loki_
06-28-2010, 07:03 PM
See halfway down here:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Appearance - Tab 2 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/204/Appearance+-+Tab+2)
"... Removes the Hero’s stats from all HUD Overlays..."

I take this to mean that you can't just disable it on Party, but you can disable it on them all (haven't tried it myself)

NOTE: If you try the above & it doesn't work... it's probably because of a bug in 1.11.x that's not allowing HUD changes to be saved. It's to be fixed in the next patch

which is soon...

mofo
06-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Yea I only play on Party, and have set HEM HUD to not display hero stats, and it still keeps on displaying with the exact same symptoms as OP is having, but there is no prefetch option on party.

netsrak
06-29-2010, 03:40 AM
are you using FreePhg?
If yes and HM imports handhistories from FreePHG hero is not detected.

Is your hero configured correctly under Hud options -> setup hero name?

mofo
06-29-2010, 05:43 AM
are you using FreePhg?
If yes and HM imports handhistories from FreePHG hero is not detected.

Is your hero configured correctly under Hud options -> setup hero name?

Hi, yes I use FreePHG. HM is importing from FreePHG's output folder along with party pokers own hh folder. It used to work just fine few weeks ago, ie. hero stats were not displayed. "Disable Hero in HUD" is checked, and correct hero name is selected in the "Select Your Screen Names" dialog. I had en email exchange with fozzy about this, and he didn't find anything wrong with my config files, but when I saw OP's post in this thread with similar symptoms (hero stats not being displayed when a hand starts until hero acts either calling, raising, or folding) so I decided to reply here as well.

netsrak
06-29-2010, 06:54 AM
In your case the problem is different.
If HM reads the hand first from the Freephg file there is no hero in it and all Huds are displayed.
If HM reads the Party handhistory file first it will work fine.

I would recommend to import the mined FreePHG hands later when you are not playing via import file or import folder.
If you need the FreePHG live-tracking please make sure that only this folder is configured for the live-tracking in FTP and it is not read during the auto-import.

mofo
07-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Ok I removed fphg hh folder from auto import folders, but the hud is still being displayed for hero each hand after hero has acted the first time.

netsrak
07-20-2010, 03:51 AM
In the meantime we had some other users with issues like this on Stars and FTP.
I forwarded this to the developers and they are working on a fix. So please watch our releases area and it will hopefully be fixed soon.

By the way: you know you can define a fixed position for hero stats in the player preferences? So you can at least move them to somewhere where they don't disturb you.

mofo
07-20-2010, 05:47 PM
By the way: you know you can define a fixed position for hero stats in the player preferences? So you can at least move them to somewhere where they don't disturb you.
Ok tried that as well. If the "Disable hero in HUD" is checked as well as "Fix my stats position", it moves any player's stats who is happening to sit at the same seat on another table. If I uncheck "Disable hero in HUD", then I get my own personally positioned hero hud which disappears everytime I act in a hand the first time, and at the exact same time the same old player hud is displayed over my seat.

This probably wouldn't be much of an issue on other sites but party, because at party hero's holecards, stack, etc is not at the same place as another player's is on the same seat. This causes the hud to be on top of hero's holecards and if I happen to forget my cards (due to multitabling) I have to move the stats back and forth to take a look at my cards postflop.

netsrak
07-21-2010, 11:31 AM
I see. We have to wait for a fix...