PDA

View Full Version : How to analyse hands for a specific game type?

InTheSea
06-22-2010, 01:58 PM
So I want to analyse all my hands for 1.10$ Double Or Nothing tournaments but I can't seem to be able to.

When I go to Reports -> Filters I don't seem to find any options. And it's all divided by BB500, BB100 which I really don't know what it is.

netsrak
06-23-2010, 12:04 PM
BB500 etc. are the blind levels.

You can filter your tourneys in the results views on the left side.

InTheSea
06-23-2010, 04:24 PM
You kidding me? I always get the feeling when posting and reading here that you guys never have a solution and answer something completely unrelated.

That's clearly not what I asked.

Makes no sense to analyse by blind levels, that those are the only options when a DON is completely different way of playing of a normal SitnGo or MTT.

So how can I analyse all my hands for 1.10$ DONs. I want to know PFR% VP$IP, etc.

morny
06-24-2010, 05:47 AM
As Netrak mentioned, you can use the filter on the left hand side of the Data View TAB, there is a buyin filer, # players etc

You cant specifically filter for dons but thats on the todo list but youll be able to filter for $1 games

InTheSea
06-25-2010, 07:40 AM
So you're telling me I can't do what should be the most basic thing to analyse my hands in HEM?

I don't want to see the results. I just want to see the hands for that game type. Should be as easy as filtering hands for results. You input buy in, number of players and it would give you all hands for those tournaments.

Unfortunatly this is something I really need and between bugs and importing problems I gotta go check out the competition.

morny
06-25-2010, 07:23 PM
I can understand that its frustrating but it is something on the to do list, tourney filters and tourney support in general are high on our priority list and you will see updates quite soon over the coming weeks. If i can be of any help in the meantime with the import problems or any bugs you found just let me know

InTheSea
06-27-2010, 05:43 AM
Hope it gets a good upgrade soon than. It makes it impossible for someone to study their game in SitnGo and MTT if we can't filter the type of sit or MTT that we want.

If i can be of any help in the meantime with the import problems or any bugs you found just let me know

Thanks but it's nothing I can't figure out a solution after wasting two hours surfing this forums and 2+2...

Mickle
07-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Have to agree not being able to filter on double or nothings is an issue. When do you think this might be fixed?

morny
07-11-2010, 11:55 PM
I dont have a specific ETA but were definitely going to be adding lots of new tourney filters and features over the coming weeks so keep an eye on the releases forum for updates