PDA

View Full Version : My computer shuts down/turns off completely after ~7hours into an MTT while using HUD

awnline
06-22-2010, 11:51 AM
I've noticed that ever since using the new release version my computer would just turn off randomly after about ~6-7 hours into an MTT while I am using my HUD/importing hands, I have also noticed that it's been lagging a lot while using
1.11.01. What could be the problem causing my computer to just shut off randomly, it wasnt like this when using the previous version of HEM. thanks

awnline
06-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Is there any way I can get the older version, the one before 1.11.01?, it was the one before the new logo, it's logo on my desktop was an Ace of spade or something If i remember correctly, the newer version has been lagging a ton for me, thanks.

fozzy71
06-22-2010, 11:51 PM
You may encounter other problems/bugs which are resolved in the new builds.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds)

I would be surprised if it is HM causing your computer to shut down. it sounds more like a hardware issue to me, but I am not expert.

What are your machine specs? What other programs are running when you play poker? Do you perform database maintenance regularly?

Can you post some screen shots of the Task Manager > Processes tab, sorted by CPU and Memory, as well as the Performance tab.