PDA

View Full Version : HEM Not Importing Hand Histories After UB Update

HemmaCuda
06-22-2010, 09:20 AM
I was using HEM 1.11.01 on Windows Vista and downloaded an update for UB before I began my most recent session. After I download this update (not sure if it's related) my HEM would not import my hands. I pulled the hand histories and tried to force the import by file and it says 185 errors and 184 duplicate hand histories, however my session does not appear in the sessions tab, the graph tab, and when I search my database for villains the hands do not appear. I then restarted HEM several times, restarted my computer, and downloaded HEM 1.11.02 and none of these helped.

HemmaCuda
06-22-2010, 09:29 AM
I forgot to mention it won't import FTP hands as well as UB hands (the only two sites I played on during this session)

HemmaCuda
06-22-2010, 10:00 AM
Update-Now importing FTP hands but still not importing UB hands

netsrak
06-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Are you really using 1.11.02 (check the HM titlebar). This release should work on UB.

Please reboot your computer, move the files from the UB handhistory folder to a different folder and try some new hands.
If it works import the moved hands via import file.

HemmaCuda
06-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Yes, I am really using 1.11.02. After you posted and said 1.11.02 should work for UB, I recalled that I had an error of some .dll files during installation, however it did still say 1.11.02 at the top of holdem manager. Anyway I went ahead and reinstalled 1.11.02 and did not get any errors this time. I also restarted my computer and attempted to re-import the hands.

When I played the session I saw they were not importing so I moved them to my desktop to import later. After reinstalling HEM, auto import found about 600 hands that it imported with something like 350 duplicate hands and some odd number of errors. When I try to force it to import by selecting the files on my desktop through import file it simply says 0 files found.

When I first attempt to import the hands it finds 184 hands and it says it has 185 duplicate hands however none of these hands from UB from today are in HEM.

jjberns
06-22-2010, 02:08 PM
I was using 1.11.01 this morning and after the UB update I could not import hands. I updated to 1.11.02 and I still cannot import hands.

G_Dollaz
06-22-2010, 04:04 PM
I was using 1.11.01 this morning and after the UB update I could not import hands. I updated to 1.11.02 and I still cannot import hands.

Same for me, can't import UB hands after the update

PBJaxx
06-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Same for me, can't import UB hands after the update

+1

cpar1
06-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Having the same issue..

naymlis
06-22-2010, 09:20 PM
same.. please fix asap

Pinko Panther
06-22-2010, 09:40 PM
I play a ton of sngs per day and its important for me to track ALL my stats. This new update is losing a lot of tables, and more importantly, is not even letting me manually import those tables i'm missing. I really hope this is fixed soon.

spudt24
06-23-2010, 10:53 AM
No UB hands for me either. All HU cash.

netsrak
06-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Did anyone already send in hands?

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

mupoker
06-23-2010, 01:09 PM

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

some hands sent

spudt24
06-23-2010, 01:17 PM
sent hand histories as well.

Pinko Panther
06-23-2010, 04:30 PM
The whole reason I purchase poker programs is to simplify my life so that I can focus on the poker tables. I play 60-100 sngs per day, so I don't have time to cross reference which tables HEM has recorded and which ones it has lost and then go zip them in a file and send them to you. Especially if this is going to be an ongoing problem. I already spend enough time manually editing STTs that HEM lists as incomplete after the tables are finished.

It is ridiculous. Patch this. Soon.

spudt24
06-23-2010, 05:13 PM
How are only like 15 people complaining about this? lol UB's traffic has plummeted!

naymlis
06-23-2010, 05:52 PM
this isn't fixed yet? do they need more hhs?

dangergirl
06-23-2010, 08:15 PM

Just sent a couple that I played today.

G_Dollaz
06-24-2010, 01:08 AM
Fwiw all my hands that don't import are heads up hands... idk if that makes a difference....

mupoker
06-24-2010, 02:35 AM
How are only like 15 people complaining about this? lol UB's traffic has plummeted!

Just sent a couple that I played today.

Fwiw all my hands that don't import are heads up hands... idk if that makes a difference....

mine are all hu too

and i havent played ub since this went down on hem too lolool

mupoker
06-24-2010, 02:37 AM
The whole reason I purchase poker programs is to simplify my life so that I can focus on the poker tables. I play 60-100 sngs per day, so I don't have time to cross reference which tables HEM has recorded and which ones it has lost and then go zip them in a file and send them to you. Especially if this is going to be an ongoing problem. I already spend enough time manually editing STTs that HEM lists as incomplete after the tables are finished.

It is ridiculous. Patch this. Soon.

i don't work for hem or anything --- however ---

everytime there is a problem, they patch it pretty damn fast .... please be careful with your tone --- these guys do a great job 99.5% of the time

maybe the developers had a familiy emergency this week --- cut them a tiny bit of slack

morny
06-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Hi,

Were working on this already and will release a patch as soon as possible. I understand this is an inconvenience to players but UB made changes to the hand history and we have no way of knowing this in advance but it is top priority and well get a patch out as soon as possible.

morny
06-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Also can someone explain what the new prop betting is so we can make sure its calculating everything properly, i seen some of the hands you sent in had references to prop bets in the hand histories?

naymlis
06-24-2010, 02:50 PM
don't know, maybe it's for something like running it twice that they're implementing in the future?

Pinko Panther
06-24-2010, 06:28 PM
i don't work for hem or anything --- however ---

everytime there is a problem, they patch it pretty damn fast .... please be careful with your tone --- these guys do a great job 99.5% of the time

maybe the developers had a familiy emergency this week --- cut them a tiny bit of slack

Come on man, my tone is one of urgency. As a paying customer, I said nothing rude here. I rely on this program heavily, as this is my job sir. If your McDonald's cash register wasn't working, you'd want it fixed asap as well. Certain tools are purchased as a necessary means of making a living. Its not just some simple inconvenience.

mupoker
06-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Come on man, my tone is one of urgency. As a paying customer, I said nothing rude here. I rely on this program heavily, as this is my job sir. If your McDonald's cash register wasn't working, you'd want it fixed asap as well. Certain tools are purchased as a necessary means of making a living. Its not just some simple inconvenience.

flex those internet muscles

Pinko Panther
06-24-2010, 08:28 PM

Aren't you the king of misinterpretation. Did I say "I'm going to kick your ass?"
NO, i did not. I didn't even come close to threatening you. Sit back down, clown.

mupoker
06-24-2010, 08:29 PM
Aren't you the king of misinterpretation. Did I say "I'm going to kick your ass?"
NO, i did not. I didn't even come close to threatening you. Sit back down, clown.

fuck off asshole --- better go back to that community college and finish your degree asap

try re-reading your first post .... if you hate the customer service here so much go use pt3 ... then, you'll see what bad cs is

Pinko Panther
06-24-2010, 08:34 PM

fuck off asshole --- better go back to that community college and finish your degree asap

try re-reading your first post .... if you hate the customer service here so much go use pt3 ... then, you'll see what bad cs is

A) I have my university degree, thanks.

B) I expressed frustration about my currently faulty product. That's completely legitimate.

C)You're swearing at me and, ironically, spewing nonesense about me being rude. LOL. You're really coming off as an idiot.

_Loki_
06-24-2010, 10:00 PM
flex those internet muscles ... :D

morny
06-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Please keep it civil lads, bug should be fixed now, again if anyone is aware of this new prop bet then let me know if its something we should be recording or not and well get it fixed.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-02b-official-release.html

roeky
06-26-2010, 10:14 PM
delete please i was trying to send a pm

Pinko Panther
06-28-2010, 05:10 PM
... :D

Yeah, the donkey would have been funny if I actually said anything
threatening. He came to me like a tough guy after I simply wrote
a legitimate inquiry about a product that is central to my job.