PDA

View Full Version : MTT Stack Report

spanky
06-22-2010, 12:34 AM
I want to add a Stack Size report for MTTs to see how I preform with the following stacks.

Very short stack = 0-5 bb
Short stack = 5-10 bb
Medium stack = 10-20 bb
Large stack = 20-40 bb
Big stack = 40-100 bb
Huge stack = 100+ bb

How do I go about this please?

a.k.a.Also
06-22-2010, 01:42 AM
Not quite your stack sizes, but pretty close.
Also the same report with position breakdown as well.
These need to be copied to your RVGSoftwre>Holdem Manager>Reports folder.

spanky
06-22-2010, 02:37 AM
TYTY.

Few more questions for you though.

Are there any other MTT specific reports floating about that you think may be of interest to me?

Is there anyway I can tweak one of the reports linked to include the stack ranges I listed in my 1st post?

Appreciate your help.

a.k.a.Also
06-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Sure, just open it up in notepad++ or similar.
Just tried running these reports btw, and they don't seem to be working correctly. Don't waste any time and I'll try and see what the problem is.

a.k.a.Also
06-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Here's the report edited to match your groupings.

It appears to be filtering the hands in the top window ok.
The problem is when highlighting a line, the hands in the bottom window aren't being filtered and I can't work out why.
Hopefully someone who knows reports better than I can take a look.

a.k.a.Also
07-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Bottom window now appears to be displaying the filtered hands with 1.11.03 II.....but

There still appears to be a problem with the number of hands returned between top and bottom windows.

In the standard Stack size report, 1) short stack 0-50bb the hands returned are the same in both windows, but all the other stack sizes show a mismatch.

The same applies in my modified reports, 0-5bb, figures are the same, all other categories mismatch.

It appears the top window totals are correct, hands selected and displayed in bottom window is wrong.

Can someone else give this a try?