PDA

View Full Version : hands stay at 0

fraabru
06-21-2010, 11:42 PM
i dled the new update...

and i looked around and my language is set to english... i never see any language but english...

just had a real weird deal where twoplustwo wouldn't remember me and i had to log in manually.... like a couple times in a row...

not sure if they are related...

plugged in a new keypad... not sure if that matters...

_Loki_
06-22-2010, 06:37 AM
I can't tell if it is because of a filter or because not importing or something else so I need more information...

Where do hands stay at 0 ? In the HUD or in HM reports/sessions etc ?
What site(s) ?
What game(s) ?
STT or MTT or cash or freeroll (not always supported) or play money (not supported) ?
Do you get a HUD ?
Do you get Table Manager ?
Do the hands end up in the HMArchive folder ?

fraabru
06-22-2010, 09:58 AM
I can't tell if it is because of a filter or because not importing or something else so I need more information...

Where do hands stay at 0 ? In the HUD or in HM reports/sessions etc ?
What site(s) ?
What game(s) ?
STT or MTT or cash or freeroll (not always supported) or play money (not supported) ?
Do you get a HUD ?
Do you get Table Manager ?
Do the hands end up in the HMArchive folder ?

regular cash games on stars and tilt everything works fine... hands do not stay at zero on the HUD... i get table manager and everything...

they get imported into the folder with all the other hands and sessions...

but when playing RUSH on Full Tilt...

My HUD doesn't update... i played a few hands against a guy in particular and i noticed that on the HUD it said i had played 0 hands with him...

then i kinda looked around and it just never updated any hands on anybody...

and then i noticed that the names on the screen weren't changing every time that it changed tables...

but in the hand history archive folder... they are being imported because the short session i played this morning at stakes i don't normally play is in there...

netsrak
06-22-2010, 11:29 AM
Rush tourneys?
We are already aware of this problem and it will hopefully be fixed with the next release.

fraabru
06-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Rush tourneys?
We are already aware of this problem and it will hopefully be fixed with the next release.

no rush cash games...

fozzy71
06-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Laptop, small screen? Please try making the tables bigger or change the Layout Back to Default Size, and see if it helps.