PDA

View Full Version : Cant change stats anymore - HUD bug

Arecal
06-21-2010, 10:51 PM
I had the common abbreviation problems with the new HEM, so installed an older version.

The stats are now there but when I change them, they don't change on the tables (i tried rebooting and restarting many times). When I change the default configuruation the stats in HEM hand history change, but not while im playing on the table.

I'm really frustrated and don't know how to fix this. Please help.

fozzy71
06-22-2010, 12:53 AM
I had the common abbreviation problems with the new HEM, so installed an older version.

Which problem?

The stats are now there but when I change them, they don't change on the tables (i tried rebooting and restarting many times). When I change the default configuruation the stats in HEM hand history change, but not while im playing on the table.

I'm really frustrated and don't know how to fix this. Please help.

This is usually because the Use For tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts and/or you are not selecting the proper HUD from the Choose Configuration: drop-down menu. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

How To Setup And Use Multiple HUD Configs/Layouts - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936)

Arecal
08-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Ok this is an old thread and the advice worked. But now I have the opposite effect. This time the ingame HUD stats are correct, but the ones displayed in the hand history replayer are not (it only shows the default configuration).

I have changed all other configurations so that there is only one for HU, but it still switches to default.

fozzy71
08-19-2010, 08:23 PM
hud options > player preferences > choose configuration: pick the HUD you want to also display in the replayer.

New Config

That will clone the config you had selected.

Go to the Use For tab > Site: Replayer

If you still have problems seeing the right HUD layout in the replayer you can change it manually. Double-click the HM Logo in the System Tray to display the Table Manager. Right-Click the Replayer line in the Table Manager to open the Table Manager options window, and choose the HUD you wish to see from the drop-down menu, then click OK.