PDA

View Full Version : HUD Multiple Panels

SootedNinjas
06-21-2010, 07:33 PM
So I moved the panels around just fine. I go to player or table preferences and when I click done or ok the panels are being reset.

what gives ?

memberasd
06-21-2010, 07:58 PM
Same here! Also the table player preferences cannot be changed. Seems not to be one of the best version releases.

morny
06-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Sorry about this guys, should be fixed in next release

SootedNinjas
06-22-2010, 11:26 PM
So I moved the panels around just fine. I go to player or table preferences and when I click done or ok the panels are being reset.

what gives ?

does this issue also exist on 1.11.01a/b ?

If not, how do I go about installing this particular release ?

Do I just install the 1.11.01a/b update on top of 1.11.02 that I already installed ?

_Loki_
06-23-2010, 05:51 AM
Sooted Ninjas...

When you say 'move the panels around' do you mean you can't fix the HUD positions at the table ? Or do you mean when you redesign your HUD layout it doesn't stay redesigned ?

SootedNinjas
06-23-2010, 05:55 AM
I can move it around to where I wanted the panels to be. So when I'm satisfied on the position. Then what I do is I lock the layout position and click apply/ok that is when it gets reset back to its starting position when you first defined the panels.

_Loki_
06-23-2010, 06:07 AM
nothing to do with version then & lock the layout is wrong approach..

see this thread;
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/32502-hud-positioning-issues-merge-stars.html

& this:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Multiple Panels Don't Move Individually (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/57/Multiple+Panels+Don%27t+Move+Individually+)

Also you save positions in table manager - read first post

does that help ?

SootedNinjas
06-23-2010, 06:09 AM
thanks for the assist. i'll look at it later coz it's already 3am and I need to get some zzzzz. working out in 5 hours. but I'll let you know later once I get a chance to look at it and try it out. thanks again.

fozzy71
06-23-2010, 08:46 AM
I can move it around to where I wanted the panels to be. So when I'm satisfied on the position. Then what I do is I lock the layout position and click apply/ok that is when it gets reset back to its starting position when you first defined the panels.

This is a bug that cropped up.

Once you get everything where you want it go to the Table Manager > File > Save Positions. Once you have saved positions you should be able to [x] Lock the Layout > Done. You need to 'save positions' before you can apply/done anything position related in the Tables Preferences menu. Hopefully this is fixed in the next release.

SootedNinjas
06-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Prior to this I have never used multiple panels. So all I did was unlock and moved the HUD to where I wanted to and then lock the layout.

Altho I have not tried it yet, so what you are saying saving the position is required for multiple panels. Right ?

But if I unlock/lock the layout the positions will still be reset because of th e bug in 1.11.02. Right ?

ahhh.... I'm just going to try it before I start my session coz is kinda confusing me right now and can't get my head warap around it.

fozzy71
06-23-2010, 09:22 PM
You just want to make sure you adjust the HUD, then use the Table Manager > File > Save Positions. That is all I ever do, and I never Lock the Layout.

As long as you have just used the Save Positions menu you should now be able to Check the Lock the Layout option and choose apply/done without it resetting the HUD to where it was before you adjusted it.

SootedNinjas
06-23-2010, 09:58 PM
You just want to make sure you adjust the HUD, then use the Table Manager > File > Save Positions. That is all I ever do, and I never Lock the Layout.

As long as you have just used the Save Positions menu you should now be able to Check the Lock the Layout option and choose apply/done without it resetting the HUD to where it was before you adjusted it.

yup.... it sure did work with 1.11.02

thank you sir......