PDA

View Full Version : HH not saving

uganation
06-21-2010, 05:13 PM
my holdem manager was working fine but recently it stopped saving hand histories in files where it was previously saving them. I remember I had to it up originally to save it in that way but that was a long time ago and I don't remember how to do it.

morny
06-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Are you getting import errors when importing them? If so can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and let me know if the problem persists

If not what site is this for and please Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

uganation
06-21-2010, 08:23 PM
I was not getting an error message but I created a new database just to see if it helped.

Now I would like to attach the file you asked for but I am kinda computer illiterate so if you could walk me through how to find that. Thanks for your help

morny
06-21-2010, 08:48 PM
When you click the reply button scroll down to the additional options part under the reply button and click manage attachments, then click choose a file, navigate to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config and youll see either holdemmanager.config or holdemmanager if youve extensions turned off, it will be the only one in their so please attach that and send the reply

uganation
06-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks for looking at this for me

uganation
06-21-2010, 09:13 PM
oh and this is for absolute poker by the way if that is important

netsrak
06-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Your HM is configured to read AP handhistory files from C:\Poker Application\Absolute Poker\HandHistory
and archive them in the folder c:\hmarchive.

Where exactly are you missing the hands?
There was a AP update some weeks ago so it is very important that you use HM version 1.11.02 to read the hands.

uganation
06-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Thanks guys it all seems to be working now. I did get the AP update from a few weeks ago and that is where the problem started. I really think what happened was in the process of fixing that I started touching things that I shouldn't touch and every time I fixed an issue I caused another.

Thanks for addressing my issue so quickly