PDA

View Full Version : HEM not working correctly

dustin.lalle
06-21-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi, I have a problem with my HEM, i have played probly 10 tournys since i have rebooted my HEM. I did this to try to fix the problem i have had for a while with HEM not saving my tourny results. So i made a new database and now I is still as if i havent played any tournys in the list. I cant run a graph and i cant use any of the hem funtions with the tourny game type. Also my auto import is running fine and cash games and hud work correctly(even in sngs the hud works). Does anyone know why my toury tab wouldnt be working and the tournys i have played are non existant. The results are not being saved.

_Loki_
06-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Are they freerolls you are talking about ?
What size/type tourneys ?
What site ?

I sometimes play freeroll tourneys on PS
I updated to 1.11.02
Since 18th June the freerolls are no longer recorded in HM
No HUD etc...
The HH's go to the PokerStars HH folder & HM eventually moves them to HMArchive, but the players, stats, results, hands are ignored by HM & can't be found in Tourney > Results

I asked HM support about this & they no longer plan to support freerolls

dustin.lalle
06-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Are they freerolls you are talking about ?
What size/type tourneys ?
What site ?

I sometimes play freeroll tourneys on PS
I updated to 1.11.02
Since 18th June the freerolls are no longer recorded in HM
No HUD etc...
The HH's go to the PokerStars HH folder & HM eventually moves them to HMArchive, but the players, stats, results, hands are ignored by HM & can't be found in Tourney > Results

I asked HM support about this & they no longer plan to support freerolls

no they are not freerolls they are sngs and tournys on stars, and im having the same problems as you. My old HEM workded fine, should i redownload an older version.

_Loki_
06-21-2010, 04:40 PM
In that case I don't think we have the same problem...

at PS... in stt sng you are getting a HUD, but no game is showing up in tourney > results ? In the dataview tab there is no line added for the game you just played ?

Have I understood you ?

morny
06-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Most likely you didnt import the summaries with the hands, they are needed too to update the results, email stars and ask for all of your summaries

dustin.lalle
06-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Most likely you didnt import the summaries with the hands, they are needed too to update the results, email stars and ask for all of your summaries

so does this mean in order for me to update my tourny in formation, i will need to email stars all the time to get the summeries?

dustin.lalle
06-21-2010, 09:31 PM
In that case I don't think we have the same problem...

at PS... in stt sng you are getting a HUD, but no game is showing up in tourney > results ? In the dataview tab there is no line added for the game you just played ?

Have I understood you ?

yes

fozzy71
06-22-2010, 12:15 AM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Also email support for the summary files and include those with the hands.

Lobby > Requests > Tournament History...