PDA

View Full Version : autoimport loops

vlsup
06-21-2010, 04:02 AM
I tried to help one guy but no success
He plays MTTs on Stars and FT. When playing one table, everything is OK.
But when he opens 3-5 MTTs, HUD don't appears on some of them.
OS = Win7 RU (cracked), HM ver 1.11.02 (licensed), Postgre = 8.3.11
Rooms are configured to save HHs in specially created folders on disk D (not on the system C) - so permissions problem is not the case. Postgres "Data" folder (database cluster) is located on disk D too. Free space on this disk - a lot of GBs.
These HH folders are empty at the start of playing MTTs - no old files there.
The only these two folders are in HM autoimport settings - no more. Archiving is enabled.
And, ofc, everything is set to run as admin.
Normally (and it works so on my PC, for example) - when start autoimport, it says about 5 secs delay and after that imports all hands played in this time interval. Then says "5 secs" again, then imports another 1-2 hands etc - and no more.
But in this case HM begins to import all these 2...5 HH files again and again. Saying "imported 1 of 5 files, estimating time..." etc. And shows import speed 0.2 hands per second, says "imported 20...50...90 hands (most of them as dublicates)".
Then it autoimports 1-2 hands in normal way and returns to "estimating time..."
As a result: during files import we have no changes in HUD (but the game continue on all tables!)
Tried to play cash or SnGs - the song remains the same. No matter which room (or both). No problem when playing one table only.
More: this bug is hard to reproduce. I've seen this via Teamviewer Friday and Saturday night - but Sunday guy reports via Skype "all worked fine for 5-6 hours, and then this bug repeats".
He had no problems when uses WinXP, but installed Win7 for some reasons. Should I suggest him to reformat disk C and revert to XP?

netsrak
06-21-2010, 06:19 AM
Please try to reconfigure the FTP and Stars clients to write the handhistory files to new folders like d:\ftp.hands and d:\stars.hands.

Delete his auto-import configuration and add only those 2 folders to the auto-import.
Now try again.