PDA

View Full Version : Hero Stats going to the wrong place

shoma
06-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Hello, I have a problem with my stats only, sometimes they are next to me/as it should be/ but at most of the tables my stats are at the wrong player, and if try to move them with the right-button I am moving my stats at all tables so it gets worse... I tryed to fix my stats while having only one table opened but most of the time the stats are at the right spot... The problem occures when I open 4+ tables. Every other stats are at the right player...
Please help?

fozzy71
06-21-2010, 07:07 PM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Search :: seating preference (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/search/seating%20preference)

What you are describing is happening because you long ago rearranged the HUD before setting your preferred seating properly. When you use a preferred seat and sit down at a cash table and get hud stats before playing, and then move the HUD panels before HM has imported your own hand, they will be messed back up as soon as HM imports your first played hand and repositions the HUD panels.

You need to make sure to not move anyone's HUD that appears to be incorrect, until you can see your own Hero stats. You cna also use the HUD Options > Table Preferences > Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode to help align the stats and mucked cards.

Set the preferred seating for Stars in the poker client, then in Holdem Manager to match. HUD Options > Preferred Seating

Turn on Pre-Fetch. (on by default actually)
HUD Options > Site Options > Pokerstars > 5 (Make note of the pre-fetch folder path)

Options > Configure Auto import Folders > Add > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Close HM and the Table Manager

Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.

\Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt need to be deleted.

Start HM - Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and start stars and open 1 cash table.

After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.

Use Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk). Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player. Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.

Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play. If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels. Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the auto-center feature.

shoma
06-23-2010, 05:30 AM
I have tried it, but it didn't work, I play at prima and you gave me instructions for pokerstars, could you please be more specific how to fix that under prima.
At first when I open the tables and the stats pop up, they are fine and at the right spots, but as long as I start playing, my stats only move to somewhere else.
I am with Windows 7 if there any difference.

fozzy71
06-23-2010, 08:27 AM
You didnt tell me what site you played so I had to choose the most popular site.

The same basic process applies:

Configure your pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.
1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Microgaming/Prima (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/385/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Microgaming%7B47%7DPri ma)

shoma
06-23-2010, 08:12 PM
Hi, didn't work out again. When I open a tables the first time the stats pop up just before i start plying they are all perfect, as long as i start playing my stats go messed up. Here are some things that are not quite the same as the instructions/ I colored them in orange/. I have no idea if this has something in common to the problem, I'm just wondering

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Search :: seating preference (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/search/seating%20preference)

What you are describing is happening because you long ago rearranged the HUD before setting your preferred seating properly. When you use a preferred seat and sit down at a cash table and get hud stats before playing, and then move the HUD panels before HM has imported your own hand, they will be messed back up as soon as HM imports your first played hand and repositions the HUD panels.

You need to make sure to not move anyone's HUD that appears to be incorrect, until you can see your own Hero stats. You cna also use the HUD Options > Table Preferences > Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode to help align the stats and mucked cards.

Set the preferred seating for Stars in the poker client, then in Holdem Manager to match. HUD Options > Preferred Seating
Did you mean HUD Options, Seating Preferences, Prefered Seat?

Turn on Pre-Fetch. (on by default actually)
HUD Options > Site Options > Pokerstars > 5 (Make note of the pre-fetch folder path)
There is no option for Prima here, what should I do?

Options > Configure Auto import Folders > Add > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Close HM and the Table Manager

Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.

\Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt need to be deleted.
The Folder that contains these files is
\Holdem Manager\Config and there are files named pospref2.txt and pospref4.txt
should I delete them?

Start HM - Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and start stars and open 1 cash table.

After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.

Use Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk). Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player. Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.

Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play. If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels. Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the auto-center feature.

Please tell me what should i do step-by-step. Thank you.

morny
06-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Yes it seating preferences
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Microgaming/Prima (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/385/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Microgaming%7B47%7DPri ma)

Prefetch doesnt apply to Prima so dont worry

Yes you can delete them all

shoma
06-26-2010, 10:28 AM
I did it, it worked out, but another problem occured.
When I Sit on the table, right before starting to play the stats of all the players/including mine/ are totally messed up, so I cannot tableselect now, please help me fix that...

morny
06-26-2010, 03:36 PM
Hud positioning does not work before you play 1-2 hands, you should never try to configure it before youve a played a couple of hands for this reason as it needs to see the hero is dealt in before it can see the positioning