PDA

View Full Version : rake

dan233
06-20-2010, 08:09 PM
hi
I have a rakeback deal for bodog.
the "money into rake" indicated on the affiliate's site is about half of what HEM indicates.
Is there a possibility that the rake displayed in HEM isnt accurate?

netsrak
06-21-2010, 03:15 AM
We usually use a rake calculation method adapted for each site.
So far i have heard nothing about a wrong calculation for Bodog.

To change our calculation we need an official statement from the site how they calculate rake and some sample hands.

dan233
06-21-2010, 01:25 PM
We usually use a rake calculation method adapted for each site.
So far i have heard nothing about a wrong calculation for Bodog.

To change our calculation we need an official statement from the site how they calculate rake and some sample hands.
this is what a member of 2+2 said about the subject:

"I have already posted in a thread about this for HEM on their forum as well as sent them hands as well as told them how bodog calculates rake. 1.10 beta 1 has it just about perfect (only off a few cents) but they changed it back to dealt rake for some reason in more recent releases of HEM. I emailed with HEM support about it around 5 months ago and they said it was sent to the developers, but they just haven't changed it back. "

*Official* Bodog Poker Thread (2Q '10) - Page 19 - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/official-bodog-poker-thread-2q-10-a-787742-post19732588/?highlight=#post19732588)

morny
06-21-2010, 06:18 PM
I checked and Fabio did add it to the bugs list, so were just waiting on it to be implemented. I'll bump the priority and see if we can speed things up for you