PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working for Everleaf

jcardshark
06-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Hello,

All my stats are displayed correctly in HEM but when I try to use the HUD on everleaf, it doesnt display anything at all. It is as if HEM isnt autoimporting, even though it is. Please let me know what the problem is. Thanks.

netsrak
06-21-2010, 03:25 AM
We have just started with the Everleaf integration.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.02 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

jcardshark
06-21-2010, 06:40 AM
After I installed the beta version, I the HUD still wouldnt work so I decided to restart HEM and try it again. After that, HEM would no longer open, saying "HEM has stopped working" as soon as I try to open it, both normally and as admin. Do I need to go back a version or something like that? Now HEM isnt working at all for me. Thanks.

netsrak
06-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Please restart your computer,
clear your browser cache or use a different browser, download and install the update again.

jcardshark
06-21-2010, 09:08 PM
I got HEM working again but the HUD still is totally blank.

netsrak
06-22-2010, 11:46 AM
You mean no stats?

please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

jcardshark
06-22-2010, 01:35 PM
There is no HUD displayed at all on the tables. In the HUD table box, no tables are listed despite the auto import working fine.

fozzy71
06-22-2010, 11:48 PM
There is no HUD displayed at all on the tables. In the HUD table box, no tables are listed despite the auto import working fine.

Please answer the questions in the link he gave and make sure you attach the config file as explained in step 11.

You mean no stats?

please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

jcardshark
06-23-2010, 01:23 AM
Victory Poker on Everleaf
NL and PL dollar and euro games
HEM is importing hand histories fine

fozzy71
06-23-2010, 08:23 AM
Is everleaf the only site you play? If so, why do you have 3 auto import folders configured? Did you use the Auto Import feature to bulk import some old hands at one point? Auto import is for live play only. It archives the hands for performance reasons. It is unable to archive the hands if you put a large number of hands in the folder. Import From Folder/File is for bulk importing large numbers of hands and it will not archive the hands.

What are these other 2 folders for?

C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\hmarch,True,True,C:\HMArchi ve
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\VictoryPoker\HandHistory, True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\phhhssss\KagM7F7,True,True, C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\pthhs

The first bold one looks like some sort of an archive folder and I am not sure what the 3rd entry is for, but it does not look like a auto import folder for a poker site. If any of those folders have a large number of files/hands in them it will overload the importer and cause the HUD to not display.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Remove any erroneous auto import folders from the list.

jcardshark
06-23-2010, 01:43 PM
One is where my FTP hhs are stored and the other is where my stars hhs are stored. Should I reconfigure this somehow?

fozzy71
06-23-2010, 09:18 PM
I would just make sure that all of those folders are empty, and move any files that may be stuck to the archive. If there is a large number of hands in an auto import folder they may become stuck and unable to be archived. This will cause the importer to work constantly and will cause the HUD to lag and/or not display at all.

I would change the 3rd line's archive folder from C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\pthhs to C:\HMArchive like the others.

If you have done that and are still unable to get the HUD working Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.

anthonymaverick
08-16-2010, 03:52 PM
did you solve the problem? i have absolutely the same

jcardshark
08-16-2010, 04:28 PM
No luck at all.

netsrak
08-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Dodazzo
08-17-2010, 03:32 PM
I have the same problem :(
Hud works for FT and other rooms but not for PokerVenus (everleaf network) even if HM import the hands.

I think that the problem is that HM don't understand that it is importing the hand even if it does it (in the import windows it says that 0 files are imported).

fozzy71
08-18-2010, 10:20 PM
I have the same problem :(
Hud works for FT and other rooms but not for PokerVenus (everleaf network) even if HM import the hands.

I think that the problem is that HM don't understand that it is importing the hand even if it does it (in the import windows it says that 0 files are imported).

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Dodazzo
08-19-2010, 04:42 AM
Now i'm using the latest beta version 1.11.05 and all works. Hope it work too when it will be official ;)

aj6594
08-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Now i'm using the latest beta version 1.11.05 and all works. Hope it work too when it will be official ;)

Isn't the latest version 1.11.04 ?

Dodazzo
08-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Isn't the latest version 1.11.04 ?

Unfortunately nope :(

netsrak
08-27-2010, 05:48 AM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-7-a.html