PDA

View Full Version : My HU hands are not being recorded - Please help?!

Monty
06-20-2010, 11:32 AM
None of my heads up hands are being recorded to HEM. I have downloaded the latest version and gone through the settings but can't get it working. I'm playing on i-Poker.

Can someone please help? :confused:

netsrak
06-20-2010, 12:06 PM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.02 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

mjackson
11-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Maybe this sounds computer illiterate but there are no .exe files anywhere in the holdem manager area that I can find. There's something called Program Files which is completely empty. There's something else called Program Files (x86) which contains a folder called Holdem Manager. Under that folder there are absolutely none, not one, .exe file. There are a bunch of .dll files and some other bs but no .exe files at all. Where would one find the above mentioned .exe files to right click and ensure that they are being run as administrator (fucking Microsoft).

Patvs
11-21-2011, 12:47 AM
Default install folder: is C:/Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\HoldemManager