PDA

View Full Version : hands keep importing over and over again.

baga_buuch
06-20-2010, 01:14 AM
I just recently purchased one million hand histories from pokertableratings.com and attempted to import them on HoldemManager. The import took about four hours to complete and after it was completed, I decided to play a session with my new hand histories. After I open up a couple of tables on FullTilt, I clicked on "Start Auto-Import" to get my HUD running but to my dismay, the hands that took about four hours to import the night before started to import all over again. I tried waiting for the import to finish again but the same problem occured after the hands were imported. This disabled me to use my HUD and I am really frustrated with the inability to play sessions with the hand histories I purchased. I downloaded the HH and saved the folder into the correct FullTilt Hand History folder and that was where my auto import folder is getting the HH from. Can anyone help me or know what the problem is? Thanks.

netsrak
06-20-2010, 06:29 AM
Move the hands to a different folder and check your auto-import configuration.
The archive folder must not be in the same directory structure as the handhistory folder. I recommend you use the default folder c:\hmarchive.

baga_buuch
06-21-2010, 04:35 AM
i tried adding c:/hmarchive to my auto import list after i moved all of the downloaded hands into the archive folder but the same problem is occuring. after i click auto-import, the same hands are being imported and i know this because the number of hands being imported is the exact same number as the number of hands duplicated. any ideas?

netsrak
06-21-2010, 06:14 AM
Please don't add any archive folder to your auto-import folders.
This folders are just for archiving the original files after they were imported.

The auto-import folders should only be the handhistory subfolders of your poker clients and in this folders you should only have the latest hands.
15 minutes after the last access to a handhistory file the auto-import process automatically moves this files to the archive folders.