PDA

View Full Version : Session date & time incorrect

tkdkillermiller
06-19-2010, 10:05 PM
In my "Sessions" section, it shows a session from yesterday, but it shows it as today's date. It looks like the hours are about 2 hours ahead of my time (I'm pacific time, it's showing central time). This effect is also showing up in the graph for today's date.

Is there a way to correct the clock in HEM?

Thanks,
Miller

_Loki_
06-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Hi Miller. There's two ways to do this besides changing your PC clock or moving to a new time zone :)

In version 1.11.02 go here:
HM menu bar > Options > Settings... > 'Ajust Site Import Times' & adjust the site(s) time(s) to suit you

or...

HM menu bar > Options > Settings... > Miscellaneous > Day Start Time
This second option is not best for you I don't think. See 2/3 of the way down this FAQ...
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Miscellaneous Options (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/194/Miscellaneous+Options+)

tkdkillermiller
06-24-2010, 11:50 PM
The 2nd option you mentioned is in fact what I wanted; I want hands I already played to reflect the time zone I'm in. I did the 2nd option; it worked great... until I updated to the latest HEM version. Now the adjustment still shows "3" to reflect Central Time, but the graph, etc is unchanged. No matter what I change the number to, the graph, etc does not change.

I've tried the first option you mentioned; I don't know if it worked yet because I haven't played any new hands. But I still need past hands to reflect my time zone, and so I still need help regardless if this works or not.

Thanks,
Matt

_Loki_
06-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Hi Matt

###
The reason why I didn't think the 2nd option would suit you was the changes are only reflected in the Today-based filters

From your OP...
Which poker site uses Central Time ?
They don't have an option to display your local time ?
(eg [1] PS client does & it's reflected in my PS HH's [2] FTP client doesn't [I believe] & it uses ET for all users is my understanding)

###
I'm on shaky ground with what I'm going to write now - you will need to experiment or wait for a support guy reply
If you instead try the first option it will mean the times are adjusted for everything (not just the 'Today' filters)
I **believe** your newly imported hands will have their times rewritten
I **believe** if you REIMPORT your old HH's to a new DB they will have their times rewritten too
[Regarding the old hands: for this to work you create a new database & set it as default. Set up the site import time. Copy the relevant old HH's from your HMArchive to a desktop (or somewhere) folder & import them using 'import from folder'. If this works the way I think it does then you can delete your previous database via pgAdmin III.]