PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager doesnt start..

poochie
06-19-2010, 09:02 AM
Hello, heres the problem:
When i click on start auto import the table manager window doesnt start.
I tried to open the HMHUD.exe but still didnt open. Im am using version 1.11.02. HMHUD.exe is running as administrator. OS is Windows 7. Bug startet with newest version (but im not 100% sure).

Thx

morny
06-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Follow this FAQ FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/99/Reinstalling+HEM+without+Losing+Preferences+) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences
Please Uninstall Holdem Manager and reinstall it

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+) - Using Revo Uninstaller (uninstall HM with Revo FREE and reinstall it)

If your doing a clean reinstall you should consider the following.

See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Registration Benefits (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/26/Registration+Benefits) on how to reset your code

Finally Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If the problem persists its most like a firewall blocking, youll need to completely remove the firewall as disabling it still makes it run in the background and then reinstall HM and see if its working

poochie
06-20-2010, 08:38 AM
tried the advices but didnt work,
i guess its a firewall prob, have avast antivirus free installed wich has a firewall in it, tried to stop it, prob still occured, i guess im istalling avg antivirus free, you have some advice wich antivirus programs usually dont have any problems with holdem manager..?

thx

poochie
06-20-2010, 09:23 AM
hmm
i removed the antivirus programm (even without reinstalling an other one), reinstalled latest HoldemManager version (clean reinstall with revo uninstaller), but problem still occurs, even tried to switch off windows firewall, table manager still doesnt open...
please help me...

netsrak
06-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

Please attach your file config\holdemmanager.config. I think your auto-import configuration might be wrong.

poochie
06-20-2010, 02:26 PM
.exe's are running as administrator...
config file attached

netsrak
06-21-2010, 03:34 AM
Please check all the configured handhistory folders and move all files you find there to a different folder. Does the auto-import start then?

If not please delete all configured auto-import folders and try again. If that works add one after the other with testing after adding one.

poochie
06-21-2010, 07:03 AM
i dont think you got me right,
the import works, but the table manager windows doesnt appear....

netsrak
06-21-2010, 12:35 PM
But the auto-import is the table manager...

Does the table manager icon disappear to the unused icon list in the bottom right corner of your windows?

poochie
06-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Does the table manager icon disappear to the unused icon list in the bottom right corner of your windows?

no it doesnt... as i said the table manager windows doesnt appear when clicking the start auto import button, neither when opening the hud.exe manually, wich is really weird...

morny
06-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

poochie
06-22-2010, 04:06 AM
thanks morny for your efford but i totally restored my system an reinstalled HM, no its working fine again,
if the problam still occures in the future i will contact you...