PDA

View Full Version : Absolute/UB hands simply not importing?

Flawless
06-19-2010, 03:02 AM
Apologize if there's been a thread about this but I just searched and didn't see one. Hands from AP/UB aren't importing into HEM...? First problem was that I tried autoimporting from folder as usual and it didn't show up, so I just requested HH's from the site and then imported... HEM seemed to pick up on them but then when I go to reports they are now here to be found. I don't play 25nl but these HHs were for 25nl so for my filter I just put 25nl and "all hands" ever played at the stakes and none showed up. Tried importing multiple times.

netsrak
06-19-2010, 05:02 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.02 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)