PDA

View Full Version : unify stats

mase83
06-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Hello guys
I play MTT in 4 / 5 rooms. I know the screen names of some players on this 4 / 5 rooms.
Is there a way to unify the stats on hud?
Example: player A on pokerstars screen name: X. player A screen name on full tilt: Y
If I play against player A at PokerStars can see his stats by adding those of full tilt?
I hope I explained myself well.
Thanks

HarleyGuy
06-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Doesn't seem possible. How would HEM know that A is Y on the other site? I could be wrong but I'm betting not.

morny
06-18-2010, 10:51 PM
you can add them to an alias and you can review their hands offline but in the hud it will only display the current players stats not the aliases FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+)

_Loki_
06-18-2010, 11:24 PM
Hi Morny - I had not realised aliases don't work 'live'

Do you know if this by design for performance reasons ? or
because technically not possible ? or
because it's a feature that's not been developed ?

morny
06-19-2010, 09:00 PM
It just hasnt been developed yet, it would require a rehaul of how that works for this to be implemented but there shouldn't be any performance issues with it

_Loki_
06-19-2010, 09:29 PM
ty

Seems a shame it's not a standard feature, but no chance if a major rebuild of the architecture is required

Anyway there are more important functions that need to be sorted such as the tourny stuff
I'm beginning to wonder if these functions are not being delivered as I expected because they also require an extensive overhaul of the foundations (ie a new program design at base)

I'm beginning to think that HM needs to work a bit like Mozilla Firefox with core functionality & then addons - but it would have to be open source to benefit users with this model - you would have 100's of developers & no income ? :)

The Minder
06-19-2010, 10:40 PM
...I'm beginning to wonder if these functions are not being delivered as I expected because they also require an extensive overhaul of the foundations (ie a new program design at base)

http://i45.tinypic.com/110x7km.jpg

_Loki_
06-19-2010, 11:01 PM
I love the Aussie sense of humour - a bit like here in the mother country :)
(sense of humour required though what with Ghana for thee & USA for me)