PDA

View Full Version : Stars HUD issues

brtnboarder
06-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Starting yesterday my HUD started to misidentify where players were sitting at roughly 25% of my tables (75% are properly identified in their locations). It's not isolated b/c the tables are running simultaneously. I have tried creating a new database and downloading the latest update to no avail. Please help.

brtnboarder
06-18-2010, 04:29 PM
fwiw I think the problem seems to be isolated when I sit down at a particular table with a player named intensedawg, not when I start a table tho and he joins it, regardless of his position it always centers him in seat 5 (which is my hero seat on pokerstars)

morny
06-18-2010, 09:25 PM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

if so please email the hands for the affected tables to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and also send a screenshot showing the table and the table manager in the same screenshot and another screenshot showing your table preferences and seating preferences in Hud Options