PDA

View Full Version : database problem

praios
08-29-2012, 09:05 AM
hi
hm was not importung anything any longer. so i restarted it afterwards i got the following message:
"Holdem Manager is about to update the database structure. this my take a long time for larger databases during which time holdemmanager will become unresponsive. Please do not force Holdem Manager to close as doing my corrupt your database.

after waiting like 20mins i get another message saying:
An error occurrred while updating your DB (returned amount support):A timeout has occured. If you were establishing a connection, increase Timeout value in ConnectionString. If you were executiong a command, increate the CommandTimeout value in ConnectionString or in your NqgslqCommand object.

at the moment i can not do anything in my hm1 scince it always shuts down after i get the above messages and i also can not stop the process i can only click ok in both cases

Please close down any programs accessing the database and relaunch Holdem manager.

and after the message hm closes down and after restarting the same thing hanppens again. is there an easy way to fix that problem in an approbiate amount of time?

praios
08-29-2012, 06:15 PM
*push*