PDA

View Full Version : Hem not working on pokerstars anymore

foldforchips
08-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Hey,
i played und pokeridol last manths and hem is working fine there. Now i wanna play on pokerstars again but hem isnt working there any more.
I already checked all the settings in the " eu-conversion " thread but coulndt solve the problem, can u please help me, thx

udbrky
08-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_26aug2012.exe

Stars has changed the hand history folder location on a lot of players, or just deleted the folder, this causes hands not to open.

1) You'll need to go to Stars' Options menu.

In the Hand History Folder location, check the location of the folder and make sure that it is in the list of Auto Import Folders in Hand Importing. Do the same with Tournament Summaries.

2) You may need to manually change the entries.

3) You might also need to manually import the hands from the folder and move to the archive.

If that does not work, it's because HM had already tried to process and reads them as non-hh or already imported. Please create a new database in database management. Then import the hands. You can export these hands and import into the original database.

foldforchips
08-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Hey, thanx for ur quick answer. unfortunately i couldnt fix the problem yet.
I just run the update as u told me and created a new database. Settings seem to be fine, i already checked those in the eu-conversion thread...

Need any other advice, thank u

Patvs
08-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Is PokerStars saving the handhistories?
Do the hands import into HM1 if you run a manual 'import from file' (or import from folder) on them?

foldforchips
08-31-2012, 11:54 AM
oh, i found my mistake, importfolder was called pokerstsrs, not pokerstars .eu. thanx for ur help !!!!