PDA

View Full Version : Table Ninja not bringing up bet amounts!

pr0t0c0l
06-18-2010, 06:35 AM
Hi There

My tableninja just updated itself and now it suddenly is not automatically going to the bet amounts that I have set. So now i have to manually click or use the mouse scroller to get the bet sizes I want.

please help! (ps I play on stars)

Fool
06-18-2010, 07:26 AM
Are you using a custom theme or deck? Its difficult to say whats causing the problem though its likely a configuration error. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll look it over:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

pr0t0c0l
06-18-2010, 07:56 AM
Thanks man.

Here they are. The quality of the png isn't great after the resizing.
grea
Not too sure about those themes you mentioned: I am running hyersimple table theme and black lobby theme with my pokerstars.

Fool
06-18-2010, 10:06 PM
TableNinja is reporting that its unable to see the pot. I can't see any obvious errors though. It may be a problem with Full Tilt. Please try reinstalling the client. Also try disabling UAC if applicable. If none of this works for you please PM me your skype or other contact info. I'll setup a teamview as soon as possible.

pr0t0c0l
06-19-2010, 04:40 AM
TableNinja is reporting that its unable to see the pot. I can't see any obvious errors though. It may be a problem with Full Tilt. Please try reinstalling the client. Also try disabling UAC if applicable. If none of this works for you please PM me your skype or other contact info. I'll setup a teamview as soon as possible.

Strangely enough it seems to be working again. Thanks for your help. I will stay in contact if it happens again.