PDA

View Full Version : 1.11.02 Not recording SNGs properly

Castr0
06-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Installed the update to 1.11.02 today, then created a new database and uploaded this months sngs to see if it was working for KO's now.

Although it seems to be recording bounties now, it's not recording any other winnings...

These are for PLO8 sngs, both KO's and non KO's.

As you can see in the screenshot below, the $6.75s and $13.50s are knockout sngs, the $11s and $16s are not.

None are working correctly, e.g. I won 3 of 4 of the $11s but it is showing as -$44 winnings etc

Everything but the bounties was working in the 1.11.01 version, now it seems to be the opposite :)

Have I done something wrong, or is this a bug ?

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6787/hem11102.jpg

zekii
06-17-2010, 07:40 PM
same thing here with ongame sng's from few versions back ... before was problem with showing wrong buy in ... now when that is ok .... problem is with wrong result displaying :) .... according to hem i have -150% ROI or something :) .... hope this will be fixed soon

VaultDweller
06-17-2010, 09:21 PM
I have the same problem.
I played a session of 60 sit and go's (18 man turbo's on Stars) and all the ones I ended in 1st place were not recorded as finished or won.
I allready manually corrected it before i thought of posting this, so no screenshot to help you out sorry.

SKN
06-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Same here. Had to reinstall the Windows and after installing HM imported all my hands.
Was showing a loss on all the games.
Waiting for the fix.

netsrak
06-18-2010, 03:17 AM
You need to request and import the tourney summaries for the different Stars tourneys. But it seems we have a problem with some summaries in 1.11.02.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) and summaries together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Castr0
06-18-2010, 02:21 PM
K thanks, have sent you the HH's

TomoDaK
06-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Just though I'd chime in and say I played a set of $60 9mans on stars last night and I have the same problem. I won a bit over $400 in the sesh yet HEM claims -$84, all the finish positions seem correct with the exception that my 2 1sts are missing. If you need some more HH let me know

juandadi
06-18-2010, 05:18 PM
so we need to do work to get this thing all sorted out...????? :eek:
please fiX asap..

kthanX.

dave_w11
06-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Having same problems with 9 mans which normally import fine without a summary. Out of 13 firsts only 5 imported successfully, the rest said "Not finished". All none firsts imported fine. Requesting and importing the summary sorted it out.

Edit: Emailed some hands.

morny
06-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks, the summaries will import the correct winnings and bounties however were working on fixing it so that it imports the correct amount and bounties without the summaries and should have something in the next release. Very sorry for the inconveniences caused by this

Also i presume any of the issues caused here are KO's only? We have more than enough KO hands to test now but if someone has non sng KO hands with this issue please send them on to support@holdemmanager.com and explain that there not KO hands but im pretty sure its only KO hands this problem happens with

J0FF4
06-19-2010, 08:40 PM
It happens in the regular sngs too

morny
06-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Ok well then please email some hand histories of regular sngs that are affected if you have them and well get that fixed too.

J0FF4
06-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Ok well then please email some hand histories of regular sngs that are affected if you have them and well get that fixed too.

In a set now, will do when done.

Castr0
06-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Thanks, the summaries will import the correct winnings and bounties however were working on fixing it so that it imports the correct amount and bounties without the summaries and should have something in the next release. Very sorry for the inconveniences caused by this

Also i presume any of the issues caused here are KO's only? We have more than enough KO hands to test now but if someone has non sng KO hands with this issue please send them on to support@holdemmanager.com and explain that there not KO hands but im pretty sure its only KO hands this problem happens with

You can see in my original screenshot it's not just the KO's

e.g. I won 3 of 4 $11 (non KO) sngs and it says $0 winnings.

I have already sent all the hand historys used to create that screenshot.

Thanks.

dave_w11
06-20-2010, 12:07 AM

The hand histories I emailed yesterday were from normal 9-man single table tournaments, not knock outs, with the problem. Did you get the email?

Had the same problem today with 4/11 firsts not importing.

Cheers

VaultDweller
06-20-2010, 06:25 AM
My sit and go's were also non KO.
The HH's are allready mailed.

morny
06-20-2010, 12:36 PM
Thanks were working on a fix for this

jaydeez40oz
06-22-2010, 04:30 PM
My sit and go's were also non KO.
The HH's are allready mailed.

Same problem here, have emailed screeshots.

Thanks!

juandadi
06-23-2010, 09:21 PM
how much longer til this gets fixed????

gagaga
06-23-2010, 11:34 PM
same problem here.

On stars, all turbo HU sngs are showing negative.

Been 3 days and no fix? Please help the SNGers out.

gagaga
06-24-2010, 06:11 AM
isnt there a temp fix or something, this is ridiculous.

Can we downgrade to older version?

VaultDweller
06-24-2010, 08:23 AM
I downgraded to 1.10.06a and no more problems on my end. I would suggest doing the same unless you want to manually correct everything all the time :D

morny
06-24-2010, 11:30 AM
Sorry for the delay on this, you should have a fix very soon but in the meantime you can downgrade to an older version if you wish

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds)

Pinko Panther
06-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Sorry for the delay on this, you should have a fix very soon but in the meantime you can downgrade to an older version if you wish

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Download Links For Past Builds (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds)

Thanks Morny, I didn't know I could downgrade. Keep us posted on when the new update is fixed. I actually like the layout on it if it worked properly.

plawson
06-28-2010, 11:03 AM
not sure if i'm just being an idiot, but after the update i'm still having the same issue.

do i need to purge the database and import everything again or should it update automatically?

thanks!

EDIT - ones i won now are being sorted properly, is there a way to sort my other ones? sorry, i'm a bit new to it.

Pinko Panther
06-28-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm scared to update because my friend updated this weekend and
apparently lost his database. He's starting from scratch now. hmmmm

morny
06-28-2010, 06:03 PM
If he lost hes database it wouldnt be from updating and most likely was an unrelated issue

Hatliz
07-07-2010, 08:22 AM
I'm also having trouble recording KO-prizes on PS. The summaries doesn't include any bounty info.

morny
07-08-2010, 01:46 AM
The hands have the bounty info but the summaries should correct it if you update and then import the summaries

Hatliz
07-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Updated, deleted the tourney results, imported again. Still no bounties.

morny
07-08-2010, 08:53 PM
email the hands and summaries to support@holdemmanager.com and ill look into this

Hatliz
07-11-2010, 02:51 AM
I finally managed to import the summaries and hands so that they showed up in the stats. Still got a couple of questions though.

1. Why do I need import/export/import/export... my hands before it's ok? Why isn't the bounties recorded properly live?

and a more general question:

2. I seem to have random problems importing regular summaries for sng/mtt. Sometimes they import in the first attempt, but sometimes they don't.

- I save the .txt files as unicode.
- 0 files found, although I have selected one for import.
- Works after saveing as new file.
- Works after removing blank lines on top/bottom in the files.

I feel it's very random when it works and when doesn't. What am I doing wrong?

netsrak
07-11-2010, 05:27 AM
At the moment we are working on some fixes for stars summary imports.