PDA

View Full Version : HM1 vs HM2

pcolache
08-28-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm thinking about upgrading to HM2. Is it much better? I guess one concern or question I have, and I dont know if this is something I was doing wrong or not. I was trying to export a hand history from HM1 to send to a coach and was not successful (on merge). Is this a HM1 problem? Or is this a merge issue?

Patvs
08-28-2012, 08:14 PM
Was this a Merge STT hand?

HM1 update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_26aug2012.exe
HM2 update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/7271_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

pcolache
08-28-2012, 08:47 PM
No, it was a mtt. Actually, I don't know of anyone who was able to get a complete HH from the Merge network. I was trying to export a HH from one of my recent tournament to send to my coach in advance for review. I was not able to export a complete HH from Merge or my Holdem Manager.

Patvs
08-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Email us the original Merge .dat files with the handhistories, so we can try to duplicate to export your tournament hands (after we've imported the .dat file)

the Merge Network saves hand history files to C:\Program Files\CarbonPoker\History or you may also find them at this location C:\Program Files\Merge\CarbonPoker depending on the skin.

pcolache
08-28-2012, 09:36 PM
I've gone to that location numerous times and found only todays tournaments. When I click on the file to view todays HH's, it opens a browser window that just freezes. I dont know whats going on.

fozzy71
08-29-2012, 08:25 PM
I've gone to that location numerous times and found only todays tournaments. When I click on the file to view todays HH's, it opens a browser window that just freezes. I dont know whats going on.

Merge writes XML files. I would suggest opening it with a text editor such as notepad++.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

If you can find the hand in HM1 you should be able to just right-click the hand and 'copy hands to clipboard' or 'export selected hands to hard drive'.