PDA

View Full Version : soft ware

ronv
06-17-2010, 03:22 PM
If I wanted to use Leak Buster, Table Ninja Full Tilt and Sit N go Wizard with another soft ware would it work?

ronv
06-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Every time i read the forum and read about all the problems and then the highly technical answers..I get sick, to think that something so important as this software and not user friendly at all.I keep coming back to find something that will make me buy it all, but i know i will be out $400.00.

I keep asking you guys for someone in the NYC area to help me learn it but I NEVER GET A REPLY....WHY.

I know you guys are wizards at this but i`am just dumb mortal who is begging for help..

Thank YOU even if you don`t reply... Ron Vitello Ron V

morny
06-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Yes those software will work with other software but leakbuster is built into HM so HM will obviously need to be running.

Some of the fixes for issue may seem daunting but we have step by step guides and theres tons of videos and FAQs here: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/)

We dont do house calls as it obviously wouldnt be viable for software that costs approx $90 but if there is a technical issue that we cant solve via the forum or email we can provide remote access to your PC