PDA

View Full Version : 2 problems

jetsfan31
07-19-2008, 12:58 PM
I am running 1.06.01d and have the following issues:

1. My HUD stats continue to show up only at the 5 o'clock seat on the PS 6-max tables. I do not have a preferred seat selected, so I can't figure out why this is. When a player sits in that seat, my stats overlap his.

2. I cannot move the panels. I do not have the lock the layout option checked.

Any advice? Additionally, is there anyway you can provide a link to the old hud from version .09? I never had a problem with the old hud, so I think if this can't be solved, I may just want to go back to that one.

Thanks.

morny
07-19-2008, 07:37 PM
1) Do you have preferred seating selected in Holdem Manager at Hud Options> Seating Preferences> Poker Stars

Have you "Fix My Position" ticked in Hud Options> Player Preferences.

2) What site are you using, have you being able to move them before, you havent giving me any more information so although this is obvious you need to right click and hold down the button while dragging the panel to move. Also some sites require you to tick "Force Ontop" in HUD Options> Table preferences and then try again.

Make sure you update to the latest version before trying any of the above as the issues your experiencing could have been solved in newer updates.