PDA

View Full Version : Is it BUG? (vs Player filter problem)

uuuups
08-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Why when in "Reports" is used filter "vs Players", there is not all hands included, and results have big differences from reality? For example:
in 1st picture you will see that i have sample of ~120k hands vs chosen player. and when i set in filter "vs Player" only 4496 hands vs him with huge win rate that is far away from reality.
here is actual results vs same player, but only from section "vs Players". See the difference.

Hope, you'll help me.
Best regards

Patvs
08-27-2012, 11:42 PM
There is a difference in the vsPlayer reports.

At the main vsPlayers tab, it will only include hands where both you and the OMG IM BOT opponent were both involved in a hand and lose money to EACH OTHER.

---

If you use a vsPlayer FILTER, it will be based on all hands where you were both dealt cards. And will include hands where you were both involved in, but lose money to OTHER players.

For example:
You raise.
OMG IM BOT calls.
ANOTHER, lets call him 'player x' 3bets.
You fold.
OMG IM BOT calls the 3bet. Player x wins the hand.

uuuups
08-28-2012, 09:06 AM
If you use a vsPlayer FILTER, it will be based on all hands where you were both dealt cards. And will include hands where you were both involved in, but lose money to OTHER players.

But that is the problem, cause its not. You can see it in first picture, I set vsPlayer filter and not all hands were included (where we were both dealt cards). My VPIP\PFR\3bet is 59.5\53.6\29.9, but it.s impossible cause i play 9max tables. I have 120k hands played together with this player, but it shows only 4.4k.

Patvs
08-28-2012, 01:34 PM
vsPlayer filter: will only include hands where you both put money into the pot (including involuntarily, because one of you was in the blinds). It includes hands where the money goes to another player.

It doesn't include hands, where you (or the other player) folds preflop, which is the majority of hands.

vsPlayer tab: only looks at how hands where you lose money specifically against the other player.

uuuups
08-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Ok. thanks for info :)
One more question.
Is it possible somehow in HM1 or HM2, or maybe in other programs, to filter hands that only selected player(s) takes part in played hands. For example filter all hands this way: player 1 raises from early position and me just call/3bet etc on big blind? no one else included... ?

Patvs
08-28-2012, 08:08 PM
If you select the opponent.
Then run a vsplayer filter against yourself.

As additional filters setup: PFR (from EP) = TRUE
Faced Preflop 3bet = TRUE.

uuuups
08-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Well, in this way it will be hard to analyze your own holecards that have +EV :(
Anyway, thank you for help