PDA

View Full Version : Explain Autorate Up/Down rating

fenhir
06-17-2010, 01:00 AM
How is autorate used? Which rule has a prioriy?

For example:

If I have a rule #1:
VPIP > 25

And below that a rule #2:
VPIP > 30

And a player has VPIP of 33.

Has now rule #1 or rule #2 priority for that player?

Nothing in FAQ/Dokumentation has something about that. It is only explained that one can use buttons "up" and "down".

-----
Besides that another thing:

I want for example a rule like this:
IF VPIP >=40 (>=50 samples)
AND PFR >= 25 (>=20 samples)
AND Agg_Factor >= 2 (>=10 samples)
OR Agg_Factor >= 3 (>=5 samples)
AND 3-Bet >= 10 (>= 10 samples)
OR 3-Bet >= 5 (>= 5 samples)

How are the "OR"-rules used? I just want the "OR Agg_Factor >= 3 (>=5 samples)" as an alternative for "AND Agg_Factor >= 2 (>=10 samples)" when there are less samples... But to trigger the rule and autorate that player the Agg_Factor has then to be higher.

Or do I have to do a completly second rule for that? But then it would be nice to know again how the priotities are.

-----
Oh and please add more statistics please. Fold2-3bet would be nice for example. Some cbet-actions would be useful, too. bb/100, too.

-----
And what really would be nice, if we could assign more than one icon... If a player triggers two rules for example, he should have two icons... If he triggers 3 rules, 3 icons... If he only has one icon the space for the other icons should not be wasted. This would be very helpful for a generic ircon first, then a preflop icon and then a postflop-icon.

_Loki_
06-17-2010, 02:00 AM
Rule 1 would be applied in your example
HM reads the rules from rule 1 & then rule 2 & then etc etc

I don't know how the OR works so I avoided the OR by making more rules with the same icon
see my picture in this thread here:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/share-your-auto-rate-configurations/27803-auto-rate-setup-6max-nlhe.html#post151056

Your suggestions at the end...
Put it in the suggestions forum with a poll (read sticky about making a poll in the forum)