PDA

View Full Version : results against stack sizes

PoPr
10-15-2008, 10:31 AM
First post!

Is there a way to filter my results against different stack sizes?
ie vs short stacks, medium stacks etc etc

Thanks!

fabio
10-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Yes. Filter -> Edit -> Main Filters -> Effective Stack (BB)

jimbos
11-06-2008, 09:22 PM
I've tried this in order to get my performance against short stacks, but it seems that I don't see my folds to their pushes ...
Is there any bug here?

Thanks!

morny
11-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Not sure what you mean, please explain exactly what filter youve choosen and what amount and what hands your not seeing

jimbos
11-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Morny,

I mean I would like to know how I'm doing against shortacks. I've used the effective stacks option in the filter (less then 30BB), but it does not seem to work properly as I suppose some hands are 100B effective stacks, like, for example, BU short stack pushes, and I'm on SB and another 100BB stack is in BB, the effective stack will be 100BB, right?

Now, in the following example:
BU: Hero 100BB: raises 4B.
SB: 20BB: pushes:
BB: 100BB folds.
should this hand be taken in consideration by the filter of effective stack less then 30BB?

What would you propose as a filtering to see only hands against short stacks?

Thanks!

morny
11-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Yeah this is the way its calculated and it would be a complicated job to add it they way you mention although probably more useful so add it to the new suggestions forum if youd like http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com, maybe you could use the all in preflop = true and final pot size iin Bs is less than?

jimbos
11-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the reply!
I've created a new feature request on the site you mentioned.
However, is that a way we could get the SQL you use to run a sample query so that we could try and develop for our needs, like in PT2?
I desperately need to check my stats vs shorties ...

Thanks!

morny
11-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Yeah check out the custom stats forum here in the support forum and theres lots of info in the stickies thread