PDA

View Full Version : PLO Hand Equity Bug

feltbot
06-16-2010, 02:22 PM
I recently noticed this bug in the Graphs/Graphed Hands page of the PLO HEM:

I played a three handed pot in which I got all-in on the flop. My opponents called, but still had chips, and went on to show the hand down. I lost the pot. On the hand replayer, my hand was shown to have 50% equity against my opponents when I went all-in on the flop. However, on the Graphed Hands page as well as on the Equity Graph, my hand was shown to have 0% equity.

(Edit: As I had top two +gutshot against my opponents' naked flush draws, I assume the 50% equity calculation is correct, and that there is a bug on the graph/graphed hands pages....)

Solution?

morny
06-16-2010, 08:57 PM
We calculate equity for multiway pots on the last street there was action on, i agree its not perfect but if we caclulated it on the flop and the other 2 guys got in on the turn then they would say it should be calculated on the turn

Since the last street of action was the river and they werent all in before that then the hand is not counted for equity since there is no such thing as equity on the river since your either 100% or 0%

feltbot
06-16-2010, 09:26 PM
thanks for the reply. i have to say tho, it doesn't seem like it would be too complicated to fix this.