PDA

View Full Version : Hud problem when playing more than 4 Rush tables

Big Benny
06-16-2010, 07:18 AM
When I try to play more than 4 RUSH poker tables at once the HUD stops working either disappearing or just not updating. I just installed the latest update But it hasn't helped?

netsrak
06-16-2010, 07:22 AM
Please try the different screen scrape methods in the table preferences.

You should disable prefetch and live-tracking too.

Big Benny
06-16-2010, 07:47 AM
Could you please give me more detailed instructions on how to change prefetch and live tracking features. Also what are those?

morny
06-17-2010, 12:44 AM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

In 1.11.02 we introduced the option to choose different screenscrape methods, There are 3 different methods you can select under sceen scrape method in Hud Options > Table Preferences.

DMW:
This is the method used to get player names for Full Tilt pre-fetch and Rush tables. Its is also used for Live Tracking Pokerstars tables.

DMW should work for all Vista or Windows 7 machines that have Aero enabled themes.

Printwindow:
This should work on XP machines but we have had reports of crashing and it can cause white flashing on the tables for some people

Screenscrape:
This should work for all Operating Systems but you need to keep the window visible and the name panels free of HUD panels.

To turn on prefetch and live tracking Hud Options > Site Options

Prefetch shows stats before you play a hand on a table
Live tracking displays pot odds and player actions on the hud

Tensfull
06-20-2010, 04:45 AM
please remove - wrong post