PDA

View Full Version : Stats removed from "overall" tab

satolfea
10-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Hi,

I was fiddling with various reports, as it suggests you do in the Plugging leaks, Article II, and removed a whole lot of stats that appear under when the "overall" report is selected, and can't get them back. I could just add them all, if I knew what they originally were, but is there a "reset to default" button that I'm missing here? If there isn't, could someone please list the stats that should appear here, so I can put them back.

Thanks.

Ryan

fabio
10-15-2008, 11:12 AM
Close HM, delete the "Overall.Report" file in C:\Programme\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports and start HM again

thakilla
01-19-2009, 02:58 AM
This same thing happened to me and I did what you suggested. Then when I restarted HM an error message popped up that said:

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable."

"Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi' in the box below.

Use Source:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_holdemmanag er.zip\

Please Help.

Btw, I tried reinstalling the latest update and it didn't fix anything.

thakilla
01-19-2009, 03:02 AM
Nevermind, I got it. I just reinstalled the whole thing.

devon06atX
12-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Hi,

I was fiddling with various reports, as it suggests you do in the Plugging leaks, Article II, and removed a whole lot of stats that appear under when the "overall" report is selected, and can't get them back. I could just add them all, if I knew what they originally were, but is there a "reset to default" button that I'm missing here? If there isn't, could someone please list the stats that should appear here, so I can put them back.

Thanks.

Ryan

I just had the same problem, and I really don't want to have to uninstall and reinstall the program again. Perhaps that article should be changed so people don't take it's advice and ruin the Overall Report section